Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if you'll be able to download the game at midnight from gamestop? I don't see any information of the exact availability as to when to buy the download code on their website.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bought my third game for the So Many Games promotion. Definately claiming Animal Crossing. I wonder if Nintendo knows that everyone will claim AC as their fourth free game. I hope the servers don't crash.

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just 60 more hours for my time zone and GameStop to open on Sunday! Also, now I see that I'm not making any of my own designs this time around, too many QR codes even between 4 characters.

I think I'm going to name my town Onett. Yep, Onett.

Finally, trying to determine if I want my main/mayor character to be male or female. Oh, first-world problems! :P

Reactions: DaggerV

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...so I just realized that there are Zelda items in this game.
...as if I wasn't impatient enough for this game to come. ;.;

I haven't been this excited/impatient for a game in a long time. I even went to best buy today to see if they had broken the street date. I then tried to play stupid with them to see if they would sell it to me early. No luck :( Looks like I'm going to have to wait.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just 35 more hours for my time zone and GameStop to open on Sunday! Also, now I see that I'm not making any of my own designs this time around, too many QR codes even between 4 characters.

Finally, trying to determine if I want my main/mayor character to be male or female. Oh, first-world problems! :P

If you name your town Onett, I name mine Twoson. We could get the other Tempers/Earthbounders together we could get all towns from EB!

...Wow I need to get a job.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just 35 more hours for my time zone and GameStop to open on Sunday! Also, now I see that I'm not making any of my own designs this time around, too many QR codes even between 4 characters.

If you name your town Onett, I name mine Twoson. We could get the other Tempers/Earthbounders together we could get all towns from EB!

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

Uh oh. Looks like someone triple posted!

I still don't know what to name my town. I want to name it something creative, but my naming abilities have dried up.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh oh. Looks like someone triple posted!

I still don't know what to name my town. I want to name it something creative, but my naming abilities have dried up.

Yeah I don't know how that happened, If someone could go ahead and deleted them that'd be great.

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont have a clue on what my town name will be yet either. and my gamestop opens up at 11 as well on sunday. i tried to get them to do a midnight release but for as few orders as they got and as small as this town is, wasnt gonna happen. i think between me and my family we got most of the preorders actually, 4 games, 2 Xls, and 3 guide books.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said I'd do it yesterday but, I'm sitting down right now and adding every one of you lots, PM will be sent when I do.

Edit: Sent a PM to everyone I added, if I missed any of you, I added my FC in my sig, just shoot me a message since I'll be away this weekend. Party on!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.