ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
  1. Copy acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin (get them below) onto the root of your 3DS/XL/2DS SD card -> ok, BUT they are MEDIA PLAYER FILES and not this white paper everybody else has :( WHY?!
  2. Run AC:NL and get ingame, making sure you can already move your character -> ok
  3. Press home button and run the web browser -> ok
  4. Go to http://bit.ly/acnl_dump -> okii
  5. Wait a few seconds, it will crash and go back to the home menu ->ok, it says ERROR, BUT I get NO GREEN SCREEN (I don´t know if this is a problem...)
  6. (optional) Return back to the game and save (if you don't want to see Resetti later) -> ok
  7. Power down the console, take out the SD card and put in the PC ->
  8. Open acnlram.bin file in the RAM editor and edit it to your desire -> NOT OK! I do not have this file! Maybe, because the files I downloaded from this site are Media player files on my PC, but I tried it on another one, and the files were the same
I uploaded my files for you maybe you can edit them right, it would be amazing.

I have the same problem.
Did you find a solution?

I have no acnlram.bin file on my SD Card

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um I'm not sure if this is possible, or if anyone is even willing to find a way to do this, but I'm desperate for this to happen and have no idea how to do it myself~...
I really, REALLY want to be able to place eternal cherry blossom trees in my town, and set the weather to rain cherry blossom petals~!!! I'm sure other weather settings including snow falling in summer or Festivale confetti year-round would be really great for other players, too~! Think of the possibilities~! Rare thunder and lightning, whenever you like~! Double/triple rainbows AND cherry blossom petals at the same time~!!! Kyaaa, I'm so excited just imagining it~!!! ^///w///^

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Um I'm not sure if this is possible, or if anyone is even willing to find a way to do this, but I'm desperate for this to happen and have no idea how to do it myself~...
I really, REALLY want to be able to place eternal cherry blossom trees in my town, and set the weather to rain cherry blossom petals~!!! I'm sure other weather settings including snow falling in summer or Festivale confetti year-round would be really great for other players, too~! Think of the possibilities~! Rare thunder and lightning, whenever you like~! Double/triple rainbows AND cherry blossom petals at the same time~!!! Kyaaa, I'm so excited just imagining it~!!! ^///w///^

Impossible, or either it will be possible only in a very far far away time from now.

Mtio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of people are having a communication error when trying to dump/inject their file right now. It does not work at all. Does anyone know what's going on? :(
Not sure but having the same problem, I imagine its a problem with the link, maybe its gone.

claire_fellix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A lot of people are having a communication error when trying to dump/inject their file right now. It does not work at all. Does anyone know what's going on? :(

I was about to ask the same, lol. Maybe they're updating or doing maintenance?
It was just fine about an hour ago.

Hydra~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I'm having problems injecting the acnlram file, so whenever I go to http://bit.ly/acnl_inject on my 3DS I get a communication error and it won't load but when I type in other website addresses they load fine, any ideas on what's wrong? Thanks! EDIT: whoops sorry for posting this saw that other people had the same problem after I posted I guess I wasm't paying attenion, again sorry

MokaChan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I'm having problems injecting the acnlram file, so whenever I go to http://bit.ly/acnl_inject on my 3DS I get a communication error and it won't load but when I type in other website addresses they load fine, any ideas on what's wrong? Thanks! EDIT: whoops sorry for posting this saw that other people had the same problem after I posted I guess I wasm't paying attenion, again sorry

you are not Alone, im having the same thing here! :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2