Homebrew Animated Forwarder & Hybrid Channels By pepxl

atrophis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
just pop the list of the ones not working properly and ill see what i can do as im getting a USB Gecko soon(again got sent a damn Sd gecko instead lolz) so i should be able to debug them properly to find the errors(when i figure out how to use the gecko loz) but im gonna guess they are the emulator ones which dont fine the HDD but this only seems to be a hand full of users with certain HDD's

The 4 that I am having problems with are listed below. But I have not tried them all.

MPlayer CE
WiiXplorer
Nintendo
Super Nintendo

If you need anything more, let me know.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
atrophis said:
pepxl said:
just pop the list of the ones not working properly and ill see what i can do as im getting a USB Gecko soon(again got sent a damn Sd gecko instead lolz) so i should be able to debug them properly to find the errors(when i figure out how to use the gecko loz) but im gonna guess they are the emulator ones which dont fine the HDD but this only seems to be a hand full of users with certain HDD's

The 4 that I am having problems with are listed below. But I have not tried them all.

MPlayer CE
WiiXplorer
Nintendo
Super Nintendo

If you need anything more, let me know.

mm strange your having trouble with MPlayer and WiiXplorer, anyway try these they should work i use them and havent had any problems, the dols are the same used in the Back Edition Forwarders(which i use) and they work flawlessly for me

SM4.1E
cIOS 202,222,223,224 V5
cIOS 249/250 Rev 17
WD My Book 1TB
WD Passport 250GB
Sandisk Cruzer 4GB
PNY 2GB Stick

WiiXplorer - Rev 152
MPlayer CE 0.75 also works with 0.76+ and betas
Nintendo(FCEUGX) works fine from SD and reading HDD with latest rev
Super Nintendo(SNES9XGX) works fine from SD and reading HDD with latest rev

post your app revs and ill be able to better test but these should work fine

WiiXplorer
MPlayer CE
Nintendo
Super Nintendo

atrophis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
mm strange your having trouble with MPlayer and WiiXplorer, anyway try these they should work i use them and havent had any problems, the dols are the same used in the Back Edition Forwarders(which i use) and they work flawlessly for me

SM4.1E
cIOS 202,222,223,224 V5
cIOS 249/250 Rev 17
WD My Book 1TB
WD Passport 250GB
Sandisk Cruzer 4GB
PNY 2GB Stick

WiiXplorer - Rev 152

WiiXplorer
MPlayer CE
Nintendo
Super Nintendo

Alright, I'll give them a shot when I get home tonight. It will probably be later, but I will post the results and version when I do it. Also, do you know what is causing that message that I am seeing flash between the forwarder and the apps loading? It looks like a red box that has the words "Loading, please wait..." but it's hard to tell because it happens so fast.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
atrophis said:
pepxl said:

SM4.1E
cIOS 202,222,223,224 V5
cIOS 249/250 Rev 17
WD My Book 1TB
WD Passport 250GB
Sandisk Cruzer 4GB
PNY 2GB Stick

WiiXplorer - Rev 152

WiiXplorer
MPlayer CE
Nintendo
Super Nintendo

Alright, I'll give them a shot when I get home tonight. It will probably be later, but I will post the results and version when I do it. Also, do you know what is causing that message that I am seeing flash between the forwarder and the apps loading? It looks like a red box that has the words "Loading, please wait..." but it's hard to tell because it happens so fast.

the box is just a loading message in Waninkoko's NAND loader but i nolonger use it now, Comex's NAND loader is not used in all/most forwarders i do

QUOTE(12345 @ Apr 9 2010, 02:12 PM)
didnt you have towerdefense, smw and some other on the done requestlist, but they aint added to the first post?

they where done but i planned on redoing so GFX in them but haven got round to ding it

atrophis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:

SM4.1E
cIOS 202,222,223,224 V5
cIOS 249/250 Rev 17
WD My Book 1TB
WD Passport 250GB
Sandisk Cruzer 4GB
PNY 2GB Stick

WiiXplorer - Rev 152

WiiXplorer
MPlayer CE
Nintendo
Super Nintendo

Ok. Still a no go. The USB drive fails to be detected when these apps are launched with these forwarders. I do like the loading screen better though.
smile.gif

Versions are:

WiiXplorer - r150
Mplayer CE - 0.76
FCEUGX - 3.1.6
SNES9XGX - 4.1.6

Also noticed this, when quitting those apps after they have been launched with the forwarders and it kicks me back to the SM, I see the health screen before the SM. The CFG forwarder does not do this.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
atrophis said:
pepxl said:

SM4.1E
cIOS 202,222,223,224 V5
cIOS 249/250 Rev 17
WD My Book 1TB
WD Passport 250GB
Sandisk Cruzer 4GB
PNY 2GB Stick

WiiXplorer - Rev 152

WiiXplorer
MPlayer CE
Nintendo
Super Nintendo

Ok. Still a no go. The USB drive fails to be detected when these apps are launched with these forwarders. I do like the loading screen better though.
smile.gif

Versions are:

WiiXplorer - r150
Mplayer CE - 0.76
FCEUGX - 3.1.6
SNES9XGX - 4.1.6

Also noticed this, when quitting those apps after they have been launched with the forwarders and it kicks me back to the SM, I see the health screen before the SM. The CFG forwarder does not do this.

im stumped to what it is until my gecko gets here as the dol's that boot those apps are taken from the BE forwarders which work for me without problems.
unsure.gif

the forwarders are designed to reset the wii rather than boot straight back to SM due to some apps being picky and giving a DSI when exited so to save the hassle most/all my forwarders reset, its easier then having to recompile apps to exit where launched from properly

the cfg forwarder does the same but if your config.txt is setup to reboot to SM it will override the forwarder and return properly

edit

are you booting apps from SD or USB?
is the HDD FAT partition set to primary and active also is it the first partition on the drive?
do you have IOS202 installed and what version is it, where is the installer from and what merge settings are used?

atrophis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
im stumped to what it is until my gecko gets here as the dol's that boot those apps are taken from the BE forwarders which work for me without problems.
unsure.gif

the forwarders are designed to reset the wii rather than boot straight back to SM due to some apps being picky and giving a DSI when exited so to save the hassle most/all my forwarders reset, its easier then having to recompile apps to exit where launched from properly

the cfg forwarder does the same but if your config.txt is setup to reboot to SM it will override the forwarder and return properly

Ok. I'll sit on it for a while until I see what you can come up with after your get your gecko. Thanks for the help though.

jaynjolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ive got a little prob ....i hope you can help ..im using cios x rev 19 base 57 ..... the nintendo emulator channels work fine for me ...theres the 2 sega forwarders i cant get working... smsgx and sega genesis gx ..they load fine and play from SD but code dump on exit...need to hard reset to get out of it ...any ideas why??

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jaynjolie said:
ive got a little prob ....i hope you can help ..im using cios x rev 19 base 57 ..... the nintendo emulator channels work fine for me ...theres the 2 sega forwarders i cant get working... smsgx and sega genesis gx ..they load fine and play from SD but code dump on exit...need to hard reset to get out of it ...any ideas why??

I'll be sorting that out soon but till then theres nothing i can do sorry

QUOTE(smashdude @ Apr 15 2010, 01:09 AM) I have got a problem too. Why is there no reboot on Gecko 1.9.3.1?

these are forwarders they have nothing to do with your Gecko problem, stop spamming with your continues ignorance and failure to understand anything

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
smashdude said:
Then help me please. How does everyone else get Gecko 1.9.3.1 to have the rebooter option but not me? What do I have to do differently?

*facepalm* For fucks sakes man. Stay on the one thread you posted your question at and wait for the answer instead of running all over the place like a wild chicken. I responded to you and your still running around...

jaynjolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pepxl said:
jaynjolie said:

I'll be sorting that out soon but till then theres nothing i can do sorry

QUOTE(smashdude @ Apr 15 2010, 01:09 AM) I have got a problem too. Why is there no reboot on Gecko 1.9.3.1?

these are forwarders they have nothing to do with your Gecko problem, stop spamming with your continues ignorance and failure to understand anything
thanks for the quick reply ...i just wasnt sure if it was my system or the forwarder .... and by the way your channels look awesome .. much appreciated

atrophis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
unsure.gif

Any chance to look into this?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
atrophis said:
pepxl said:
unsure.gif

Any chance to look into this?

i'll try but im pressed for time, you could try updated to 4.2 if not already, install IOS202v5, update your apps to their latest revs, update your IOS to the latest non stubbed versions

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tsunii said:
dunno if it's been asked before
but i would really appreciate it if you could do a forwarder for the savegame manager gx

here's the link to the app:
http://code.google.com/p/savegame-manager-gx/

pepxl said:

If you have any requests check the "Requests" first before posting/PMing one

CLOSED TIL FURTHER NOTICE

requests are welcome and will be done in good time

ON HOLD, SORRY

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.