Homebrew Animated Forwarder & Hybrid Channels By pepxl

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bnm81002 said:
the DOP-IOS Mod channel freezes the Wii when I try to exit from it, have to unplug and plug it back in?

strange ive only just used this a few mins ago, what versions of DOP do you use? the current ver i use is dop mod 10.1

what exactly happens? DSI? black screen? the wii smokes?

@Everyone

ill be updating the first post in the next several days or so when i get the chance with the new forwarder ive done

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
bnm81002 said:
the DOP-IOS Mod channel freezes the Wii when I try to exit from it, have to unplug and plug it back in?

strange ive only just used this a few mins ago, what versions of DOP do you use? the current ver i use is dop mod 10.1

same version 10.1, it doesn't exit from DOP-IOS it stays frozen on the program, remote buttons has no effect at all, have to unplug then plug it back in to have the Wii working again

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bnm81002 said:
pepxl said:
bnm81002 said:

same version 10.1, it doesn't exit from DOP-IOS it stays frozen on the program, remote buttons has no effect at all, have to unplug then plug it back in to have the Wii working again

mmm im guessing you might have a HBC lower than 1.0.6 as that would be the only difference, because the forwarder loads the HBC stub on load into memory so when the app calls for an exit it returns to HBC thinkin it was booted from there

can you try updating your HBC to see if it will solve the problem if your already not at 1.0.6, if you already are can you post your SM and cIOS/IOS you use in dop ios mod and what rev your cIOS is

corax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi

I want use the very nice WAD Installer forwarder from the first post, but i have a problem with the forwarder wad.
My Wii FW is 4.1E and i have installed
cIOS38 Rev.14 Installer
Installiert Waninkoko's cIOS38 Revision 14.
cIOS 222/223 Installer Rev. 4
Homebrew Browser
Trucha Bug Restorer MOD
Preloader 0.29 JODI Installer
Usb Loader GX the newest rev
WadManager 1.5
UNCORP 0.4d
ios35 v12.20

All the apps work great on my wii.
Now, i installed the forwarder.wad from her for use the Wad manager 1.5.

When i start the wadmanager forwarder.wad can i see the nice logo on my screen und then i have i freezed Blackscreen and i must kill my wii with the power button.

The boot.dol from wad manager ist in the root from my sd, sd:\apps\wadmanager\boot.dol

Can everbody help me please, that the nice forwarder works on my wii?

Thank you very much

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
update your IOS 35 using dop-ios mod, if the channels install fine but black screen after "Start" has been pressed its an issue with your IOS35 in most cases

P.S

youve UNCORPed your wii but didnt install Cioscorp in the first place, why was that then?

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
bnm81002 said:
pepxl said:
bnm81002 said:

mmm im guessing you might have a HBC lower than 1.0.6 as that would be the only difference, because the forwarder loads the HBC stub on load into memory so when the app calls for an exit it returns to HBC thinkin it was booted from there

can you try updating your HBC to see if it will solve the problem if your already not at 1.0.6, if you already are can you post your SM and cIOS/IOS you use in dop ios mod and what rev your cIOS is

yup that was the problem the HBC was 1.0.3, updated to 1.0.6 and it exits with no freezing

corax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pepxl said:
update your IOS 35 using dop-ios mod, if the channels install fine but black screen after "Start" has been pressed its an issue with your IOS35 in most cases

P.S

youve UNCORPed your wii but didnt install Cioscorp in the first place, why was that then?

Hi pepxl
I have installed everything after a TuT. There Cioscorp was not mentioned because it should probably make probleme.

I have loaded this Dop-IOS MOD from here. Download link on top on the right.

what I must put there after start.

Must I do exaktlly the 3 steps?

1. Select IOS36, downgrade IOS15.
2. Select IOS15, go to the IOS36 menu, install patched IOS36 (trucha + identify) to IOS36.
3. Select IOS36, restore IOS15.

I use a costum menü "dark extend". Can I agree with it probleme? Does this exist afterwards still or must I instal it new?
What happens, besides, with cios38 rev14? Is this preserved? since I would like to remain to still on rev14 because rev15 with some play probleme has. or if this deals ios35 nothing with cios38. I understand there them together does not hang really.

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey pepxl. Can you post more splashless dols please?

I'm thinking of these in particular:

CFG USB Loader

YaroLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi guys! Pepxl Thanks for your hard work!!

I have a problem and i can't find an answer on this thread. I downloaded the FCE and SNES9X fowarders from the first post. They installed just fine and apears on Wii menu, but when i try to load them my wii reboots to system menu. Do these fowarders need an specific IOS? if so wich ones.

I don't know if they are compatible with the Covers mods of the emulators, wich i'm using. The are running fine on SD Card from HBC. My wii 4.0U cIOS249 rev14

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

corax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi

I have update my ios35 to ios35 v3349.

All your forwarder, wich i tested works fine for e.x. neogamma and cfg forwarder.

But your forwarder for Wandmanger dont works. I get only freezed blackscreen after started the forwarder.

Her is the xml from wadmanager

QUOTE said:
-
Wad Manager 1.5
Waninkoko

Installiert/Deinstalliert wad Dateien von SD:\Wad\ oder von einem USB Speicher.

this is the direktory on my sd

sd:\apps\wadmanager\boot.dol

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
YaroLink said:
Hi guys! Pepxl Thanks for your hard work!!

I have a problem and i can't find an answer on this thread. I downloaded the FCE and SNES9X fowarders from the first post. They installed just fine and apears on Wii menu, but when i try to load them my wii reboots to system menu. Do these fowarders need an specific IOS? if so wich ones.

I don't know if they are compatible with the Covers mods of the emulators, wich i'm using. The are running fine on SD Card from HBC. My wii 4.0U cIOS249 rev14

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

if they reset backto the SM that means your directories are wrongly named.

e.g

make sure FCE Ultra GX's folder is x/apps/fceugx/boot.dol and Snes9x GX's folder is x/apps/snes9xgx/boot.dol, if your willing to wait im on doin coverflow versions that point to _cover of the said folders so both normal and coverflow version can be used

Posts merged

Muyfa666 said:
Hey pepxl. Can you post more splashless dols please?

I'm thinking of these in particular:

CFG USB Loader

corax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi pexel

I didnt have tested a differnet version of wad manager. I use the forwarder for the multimod now, and that works.

But i have a second problem with the ftpii forwarder. I installed ftpii v0.20 and in the apps folder on my sd is a boot.elf, not a boot.dol.
When i started ftpii over the HBC the tool works fine. Then i tested the forwarder and i agree a message, that the boot.dol can not be found.
Now i renamed the boot.elf to boot.dol When i start over the HBC works fine. When i started over the forwarder, the network becomes initialized and a message comes that the USB Device can not mount, ok my HDD is ntsf. But when i push the B-button for mount/unmount my sd card or push any button, then freezed my wii.
Can you help me to solve problem?

thx

PS: I know my english is terrible

jerrios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kavid said:
hello pepxl

WiiXplorer
Blocks = 12
ID = DFWX
Points To = wiixplorer

official is wiiExplorer

I ran into the same issue with Configurable USBLoader, the easiest way to fix this is to either rename your folder or to use a program like CustomizeMii and just set the forwarder to point to where you want it to. It's actually very easy to change, pepxl has done the graphical leg work.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
kavid said:
hello pepxl

WiiXplorer
Blocks = 12
ID = DFWX
Points To = wiixplorer

official is wiiExplorer

there was actually a debate about this a few months ago when the first forwarder was released, apparently there is/was an app called WiiExplorer that was actually a browser type app.

anyway the apps called WiiXplorer so to mean its logic to point to a wiixplorer folder, as jerrios mention the paths are easily changed with Customizemii

@ ALL

Unfortunatly i wont be updating the thread for awhile, having a few PC problems and need to sort them out first before i can get back to work on the new forwarders but hopefully it shouldnt be to long and ill still help out with any probs the best i can this the current PC i use(not to good)

Thanks for the patience and hopefully i wont be to long

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
casper666 said:
thanks for

wad manager

homebrew browser

nice work pepxl

no problem

@ALL

Well finally got my new PC fully working now so you guys can expect some updates soon and maybe some revamps on old forwarders

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH