Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Both nintendo, and microsoft shouldn't be concerned about beating sony, cause in the end sony will do that on their own. I just saw the ps3 on game spot running ridge racer plus afew others, and all the games were choppy as hell. This is what people are playing $2000 for? Well serves them right no system can run a game in a res of 1080, and not have to sacrifice something.
lecture.gif

P.S When people get their ps3 they are going to be pissed
dry.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On a somewhat similar note, Nintendo has announced that the games you buy and download from the Wii's Virtual Console will only be playable on the console that downloaded it. So no letting your friend borrow your SD card to play the games and no downloading them off the internet and putting them on an SD card. Also, if you delete the game for any reason, Nintendo keeps track of which games you have bought so you can download it again for free.

ChrisCrawford

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh that's great that you can re-download them for free. ^

As for Sony, they seem to think they have a stanglehold on gaming and they can screw the average gamer as hard as they feel like and there is nothing they can do. I have an extensive PS1, and PS2 library, and as much as I would love to play the new MGS, and PS3's version of FF13. I really don't feel like it's worth it, especially seeing how it runs like crap and from what I understand, devlopers can't stand working with it.

Up untill all the PS3 information started leaking out around E3 time, I never thought I would be more interested in a 360 than in a PS3.

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh that's great that you can re-download them for free. ^

As for Sony, they seem to think they have a stanglehold on gaming and they can screw the average gamer as hard as they feel like and there is nothing they can do. I have an extensive PS1, and PS2 library, and as much as I would love to play the new MGS, and PS3's version of FF13. I really don't feel like it's worth it, especially seeing how it runs like crap and from what I understand, devlopers can't stand working with it.

Up untill all the PS3 information started leaking out around E3 time, I never thought I would be more interested in a 360 than in a PS3.
Um.... What? Do you have a crystal ball that we normal forum-goers didn't get? Oh, and developers say its easier than working on the PS2. And the PS2 is selling like hotcakes. Even now. And has the biggest game library. So I don't see what the big deal is. If a few developers feel like whining about having to do their jobs, so be it. It won't affect the PS3 at all.

Both nintendo, and microsoft shouldn't be concerned about beating sony, cause in the end sony will do that on their own. I just saw the ps3 on game spot running ridge racer plus afew others, and all the games were choppy as hell. This is what people are playing $2000 for? Well serves them right no system can run a game in a res of 1080, and not have to sacrifice something.
lecture.gif
Â

P.S When people get their ps3 they are going to be pissedÂ
dry.gif
I watched the same thing. It wasn't choppy at all :\ Its a lash video that might have taken some of the qualiity, but the only thing that could make it choppy would be your internet connection, or your comp. Try this video.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I smell a PS3 fanboy lol....whatever...if the company can't get off their ass and handle rumor control they must not think their buyers are worth the time. As for a few developers...yea...losing exclusive rights to MGS, Square is open to working for other consoles now...um Midway and SNK have said no to the PS3...Don't really think developers are whining about their job...just more like the can spot a lemon a mile away and don't want to waste resources. If I crapped on the floor and called it a new gaming system and said SNK...make me a Metal Slug and if they said no I wouldn't call him lazy...when people see crap they know it. Oh and the sixasis sucks. I wish to god this rumour to be true....in my mind till SCEE says it's not FROM THEIR MOUTH I'm thinking there is a possibility. As for NOA's stance on the virtual console it was expected I mean your using SD cards lol piracy couldn't get much easier if they allowed you to swap. I'd like to see a sort of DRM thing like Windows has where you can make 3 transfers...that would be nice for people like me who have multiples of the same console.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
On a somewhat similar note, Nintendo has announced that the games you buy and download from the Wii's Virtual Console will only be playable on the console that downloaded it. So no letting your friend borrow your SD card to play the games and no downloading them off the internet and putting them on an SD card. Also, if you delete the game for any reason, Nintendo keeps track of which games you have bought so you can download it again for free.

It's perfectly understandable, but I won't give the virtual console a dime.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its already been confirmed as false. Buy your PS3 for your hard earned $600 . I'm done with Sony...I'm way too disappointed with the PSP console. It always has a honeymoon effect. When the honeymoon is over, you start seeing all the problems. I expect PS3 will be the same way for the first 18 months.

When a viable modchip solution is available, I'll buy into the hype.

Oh BTW...I have only bought 1 PS2 game. Gradius V. I expect it to be the same way with PS3. I will buy Gradius VI and just screw the rest of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool :D Wait :unsure::unsure::unsure: Did you say Bleach? :O