saltysalamander

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eyebleach.me
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure if that will pull 9.1 quite yet or if the dev hasnt updated it yet. I know that with updater 2.3 I think from the other thread I was reading that it is the latest version they should have.
Should I just wait then? I really don't mind. I'm just sitting here playing Animal Crossing.

mikeyisdead

Mikki is Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im not sure if that will pull 9.1 quite yet or if the dev hasnt updated it yet. I know that with updater 2.3 I think from the other thread I was reading that it is the latest version they should have.
that very true I'm using the least of 11.8 and tested whatever I have
Works fine even freeshop works fine too

EmBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Luma Updater 2.3 worked for me, although a bit slow. Enabled me to install Luma3DS 9.1 onto CTRNAND as well. Except I have little clue how that works... Like how do I boot from CTRNAND in case something happens to SD card?

@saltysalamander I saw the same message before I enabled WiFi.

Now I have to worry about game updates... Can anyone confirm that freeShop will eventually catch up on Minecraft updates? I've had to install the previous 3 or so updates from eShop. Tried to sneak in the latest update on 11.7, nope.

*Actually looking at the Title Key site and Minecraft version history... No way freeShop would be up-to-date. Villain3ds and probably other tools won't work either. Probably going to look for an alternative game.

Last edited by EmBlaze,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Luma Updater 2.3 worked for me, although a bit slow. Enabled me to install Luma3DS 9.1 onto CTRNAND as well. Except I have little clue how that works... Like how do I boot from CTRNAND in case something happens to SD card?

@saltysalamander I saw the same message before I enabled WiFi.

Now I have to worry about game updates... Can anyone confirm that freeShop will eventually catch up on Minecraft updates? I've had to install the previous 3 or so updates from eShop. Tried to sneak in the latest update on 11.7, nope.
The system if there is a sd card, will attempt to use the boot.firm file on the SD card first. If there is a problem with the card or there is simply no card present. The system will then attempt to look on the ctrnand to see if it can find a boot.firm file to boot the system up with. If nothing is found upon both areas the system will just show black screens. The whole process of the console looking for the boot.firm in either location is fully automated.

Reactions: EmBlaze

PKMWM1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me the status of BootNTR? I am waiting until it works before I update to 1.18. I already updated my Luna as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong