Hardware Any Bluetooth Controller recommendations?

Davidchao23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing how I'm a poor boy who can't afford a Pro Controller, I wanna see if there's anything that I can buy that's within the $20 - $40 price range, preferably one that's compatible with Switch obviously.
One specific controller I've had questions about is this one controller on Amazon that seems to be a Switch Pro controller, but possibly a pseudo version or something.

Davidchao23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks nice but you can't expect a good build quality or hd rumble....but you should be fine if you don't care

Yeah, I'm looking for slight quality but more of function too. One controller that's been on my mind is an 8Bitdo controller, mainly ones with an analog stick

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, I'm looking for slight quality but more of function too. One controller that's been on my mind is an 8Bitdo controller, mainly ones with an analog stick
The NES30 Pro/FC30 Pro is pretty good, but the sticks are a bit small, and the controller is nowhere near as comfortable as a Pro Controller (obviously because it's so much smaller)
If you like playing 2D games it's perfect for that. Less perfect for some 3D games due to the small sticks.
I would suggest the SF30 Pro/SN30 Pro but that's a bit out of your price range.

Both are decent options but the Pro Controller is hard to beat. It might just be my favorite controller ever (note that I've never used a XBox One controller, I hear those are amazing) and well worth the money since it's something that'll probably outlast the Switch. Might be worth waiting and saving up.

71r3n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just look for a SN/SF30 Pro. I bought mine a few days ago, after i destroyed my joycons for obvious reasons, and i have to say, its a blast compared to the joycons. Someone above before mentioned its out of your price range, but right now its cheaper.
Atm im playin Dark Souls Remastered, Mario Kart 8, BotW, Arena of Valor and Paladins. Aint got no lagg, gyro works, and its damn confortable to play with i think.
https://www.amazon.com/8Bitdo-SN30-...pID=41h4X9Dd9SL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Edit: Typo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @SylverReZ time to bake a cake with baker man :ninja: +1