Pigwooly

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With everyone saying that Settlers on the DS turned out to be a shoddy port, I was wondering if there are any good games on the DS that are in a similar vein to Sid Meir's Civilization series on the PC? Anno 1701? Others?

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution will be coming to the DS Spring 2008, meanwhile there is “Age of Empires: The Age of Kings”. Witch I thought was lame turning a good RTS into a slow turn base game, but it got good reviews & has a bit of a following so may be worth a look.

Pigwooly

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution will be coming to the DS Spring 2008, meanwhile there is “Age of Empires: The Age of Kings”. Witch I thought was lame turning a good RTS into a slow turn base game, but it got good reviews & has a bit of a following so may be worth a look.
I'll check it out. Thanks!

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also recommend Age Of Empires, Age of Kings. Those who disliked it, probably dislike Civilization too, as its gameplay is very similar. Whilst not having any of the depth of Civilization, if you're looking for turn based strategy, I can't think of any better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...