Status
Not open for further replies.

ThommyDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just wanted to ask here since i have been searching for games for a long time!

i am looking for a fighting game where when i press a button a combo of a million hits that looks awsome happens...
that game(don't remember the name) with Harken and the andriod and "gespants" or whatever was pretty cool, just pressed Y button and a super combo happend...

anyone know some good games that are sort of like that? or just fighting without the streetfighter styl of fighting by doing fast button presse to do a HADOUKEN because i can't do that... got a disability, so.. yeah

Thanks in advance!
Greetz Thommy

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds like you need JUMP ULTIMATE STARS.

Its only out out in japan so use THIS PATCH

I used it and im playing the game with no problem and i have absolutly ZERO japanese.

If you have any problems patching ASK HERE(OFFICIAL THREAD)

BTW: i think you may need a program called the DPS patcher as this game patch is a dps file so it isnt drag n drop patching

(you can also download it pre-patched but make sure it was patched with the latest patch 03_05_08

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Bleach DS: Dark Souls. IMO, its better than Jump Ultimate Stars. But Jump Ultimate Stars is also good.

Its "Like" Street Fighter where complex buttons are key for specials, but theres are usually as much as 8 shortcuts to the specials on the Touch screen. And you can Chain them.

Instead of pressing Left, Leftdown, Down, Downright, Right + Meelee + Down, Down Right, Right + Meelee, You can simply "Touch" Special A and touch Special B on the bottom screen.

Because its so easy with the touch screen, you can quickly learn to play like a professional.

And as for the game you were talking about, I think you were talking about Super Robot Taisen OG Saga. Which is an RPG where enemy juggling is encouraged, not a fighting game.

And if you PM me, I can send you a link to a particular fighting game for PC that non-fighting gamers will absolutely love and become experts at. I got my girlfriend into it and she pretty much hates all fighters that aren't Super Smash Bros.

artrite

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Year sorry not really in to those type of games. Try searching around google or have a look around the reviews on this site you might find something.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
ThommyTheBoy said:
i am looking for a fighting game where when i press a button a combo of a million hits that looks awsome happens...
that game(don't remember the name) with Harken and the andriod and "gespants" or whatever was pretty cool, just pressed Y button and a super combo happend...
Super Robot Taisen: OG Saga Endless Frontier.

ThommyDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yeah the game i meant was indeed Super Robo thingy... and i know its not a fighting game but i liked the special combos!

i will try the Bleach game sometime soon and i am already playing JUS and JSS but they become a bit boring ones you have finished the story-mode!

thanks anyway!
Greetz Thommy

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ThommyTheBoy said:
i will try the Bleach game sometime soon and i am already playing JUS and JSS but they become a bit boring ones you have finished the story-mode!
I disagree. There's so many different deck combinations you can make. Mainly you need someone to play with besides the AI.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Bleach DS 4th: Flame bringer sounds like exactly what you need
wink.gif

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres what i got from Gamefaqs from your key words "Fighting"
and i would agree w/ most of the people here, Get Jump Ultimate Stars, Fun on wifi(Beware of haxors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1