Hardware Any good VGA sdapter for the Wii ?

Arm73

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
Lately I find myself more comfortable playing games on my computer monitor sitting at my desk than in the living room watching the TV.
I've seen several adapters out there but I still have some doubts.
Basically here's what I'm afraid of:

-The VGA adapter will allow me to play Wii games on my 22' HP monitor, right ?
-But what about games that do not support progressive scan ? I've read somewhere that VGA adapters will only output a progressive signal, and those 480i games don't work
-What kind of image will I get ? Clearly it's going to be kind of edgy just like when I change my computer resolution to 640x480, but will the colors be washed out ? I heard that some adapters don't output nicely because of interferences signal conversion artifacts.
-There are some usb VGA adapters that will allow the Wii to be played in a window on your computer desktop, does anybody have one of those ? Is the image any better ?

By the way , I have VGA and HDMI inputs on my monitor.
Can anybody suggest me a nice adapter, that outputs a crystal clear image without whashed out colors / interferece / lag / aspect ratio problems, and accepts and automatically upscales 480i signals ?
I'd like to hear from somebody that owes one, browsing the web they all look good in pictures and advertising, problem is I can't get a hands-on impression, I would like to try a few of them myself, but I can't, so I'm relaying on my fellow tempers on this one...
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvWZq1S9x0g +1