Homebrew Any Idea when 11.0 can be BROKEN???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa...... So, for those who said the exploit will not be released till there is another firmware update, I'm sorry to say that I don't think Nintendo will ever release a new update. And that's because they've got other things to concentrate on, besides updating the 3DS (for example - NX). Those who said 5 hours and all 'a' that crap, it's my misfortune that you people responded to my post. And for the hopes that are building up for a public release of the A9Lhax (for 11.0), I say that whoever actually is working on it should release it, 'cause I don't think Nintendo will release a firmware update...

Anyways, I'll wait, maybe till 2017....
WHy do you assume the devs already have a fully-functioning Arm9 exploit for 11.0? It's still being worked on. And yes, now you're begging.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously, I just want to know if someone can crack the 3DS 11.0 Firmware. Just find a way to get NAND access, without HARDMOD or DSiWareHax, so that I can just dump my nand.bin, edit it, and then restore it. Yeah, if that's possible, downgrading won't be an issue.

Note: I already know that there must've been a ton of posts on this topic, still, for the heck of my satisfaction, I'm posting this thread. Negative comments will most likely be disappreciated.
In exactly 2 years, 4 months, 12 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes and 41 seconds.

Reactions: Davidosky99

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Enough man... Get another 3DS???!!!! Spend a few more $???!! Just to hack my first 3DS??!!!! Hardmod???!!!! And beg others for their 3DS???!!!!! I'm NOT so dumb to waste money just to downgrade my 3DS... I'll better wait till a fix is done rather than ending up screwing my 3DS!!!

On one hand I just hate the fact that I was a dumbass who updated his 3DS without knowing the seriously terrible disadvantages of it. And on the other, I love my 3DS for what I can do with it. And I plan on just getting a 3DS Flashcart (like Sky3DS+) if my dreams of piracy by installing CIAs (which require downgrade to 9.2) cannot be fulfilled.

So I'm just gonna calm down and wait a few months for a fix, not stressing any hackers out there who're trying to fix up this shit.

Reactions: Amani

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enough man... Get another 3DS???!!!! Spend a few more $???!! Just to hack my first 3DS??!!!! Hardmod???!!!! And beg others for their 3DS???!!!!! I'm NOT so dumb to waste money just to downgrade my 3DS... I'll better wait till a fix is done rather than ending up screwing my 3DS!!!

On one hand I just hate the fact that I was a dumbass who updated his 3DS without knowing the seriously terrible disadvantages of it. And on the other, I love my 3DS for what I can do with it. And I plan on just getting a 3DS Flashcart (like Sky3DS+) if my dreams of piracy by installing CIAs (which require downgrade to 9.2) cannot be fulfilled.

So I'm just gonna calm down and wait a few months for a fix, not stressing any hackers out there who're trying to fix up this shit.
You are complaining about spending more money, but you want to buy a sky3ds. You can easily buy a used 2ds that you can confirm has a fw below 11.0, downgrade that, get the dsiware app, downgrade your current console and return or sell the 2ds when you are done (for a profit)...

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yes, you really are dumb. You do realize a sky3ds cost $150 whereas if you buy a 2nd hand old 3ds with low firmware to hack your main 3ds it cost less than $75. Also, you can't assume nintendo will not release an update especially when pokemon sun and moon is about to release. Since sun and moon is the biggest game release, Nintendo will release a system update. And don't be demanding shithead, we owe you nothing and developers sure as hell don't give a shit about you. it's your fault that you updated so live with it and 'hope' there will be a new exploit.

Last edited by cooroxd,

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You are complaining about spending more money, but you want to buy a sky3ds. You can easily buy a used 2ds that you can confirm has a fw below 11.0, downgrade that, get the dsiware app, downgrade your current console and return or sell the 2ds when you are done (for a profit)...

Don't bother, the op is not competent enough to do that. He'll just up mess it up and then post another shit post to complain why it didn't work.

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enough man... Get another 3DS???!!!! Spend a few more $???!! Just to hack my first 3DS??!!!! Hardmod???!!!! And beg others for their 3DS???!!!!! I'm NOT so dumb to waste money just to downgrade my 3DS...
Reminder that for roughly 2 months after 10.6/7 came out, you ABSOLUTELY HAD TO throw out some $$ for an exploit game
Reminder that Gateway was once the only CFW, so you'd have to dish out some cash for a flashcart
Lastly, Reminder that Cubic Ninja was once the only homebrew exploit, so the price was nearly par to that of a Sky3DS

I could go on for quite a while listing ways that you needed something that costs money to hack a device, but I'll stop here

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a dumbass who updated his 3DS without knowing the seriously terrible disadvantages of it.
This.

Now for this...
And I plan on just getting a 3DS Flashcart (like Sky3DS+)

.. im assuming you arent a dumbass, and ASSUME the sky3ds cost like 10 bucks.. right...because you could get an exploitable, cheap 3ds, or a hardmod, for half the price.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sky3ds+ is 100 bucks. Much cheaper to get your 3ds hardmoded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk