Hacking Any news about Wii DVD/media player in Wii mode?

TonyCool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
Hi y'all.
There's an old Wii DVD player, that runs on GC mode, and must be burn in a DVD and then "swap" disk. Anyone knows about if there's a DVD/media Player "channel"?

What I (and a lot of people) want is a DVD player that runs on Wii mode (with Wiimote support), and MP3/video files suppor via front sd card. Is it there anything available?

Old DVD player can be run from homebrew channel?

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I especially would like to see the last bit, VIDEO PLAYBACK on SD. And especially Avi would be groovy. Damn it would be so cool to watch a downloaded movie on my telly
biggrin.gif

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
Yeah I especially would like to see the last bit, VIDEO PLAYBACK on SD. And especially Avi would be groovy. Damn it would be so cool to watch a downloaded movie on my telly
biggrin.gif

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but a DIVX compatible DVD player costs about $40.. with SD slot and USB slot from which to play AVIs.
rolleyes.gif

oligore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
There's something called midia player which is a port of XBMC for wii but I think it's still in alpha testing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: btw bc my sup m3 is dead im gonna use its sd card to mod my dsi