GCN Any use for a Viper Modchip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antho-tho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I will be interested in the Viper chip, I have been looking for a while for a GameCube Q Panasonic. How much do you sell it and is it possible to ship it to France?

hailrazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry no tutorials. It takes quite a bit to do that mod. A tutorial would take way to many hours and most people couldn't do it even with a tutorial.

Reactions: JakobAir

hailrazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the board is a N64 board cut down, the expansion pak is relocated, the cart slot is re-wired and the controller ports are relocated. Quite a bit of work. And I don't have any to work on.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope just a Viper GC
does it come with N64 motherboard in package. never thought id see n64 combination with gamecube damn i wanna hack it. i have got the gamecube system and now wanna to look for n64 system and replay super boy emulator for Gamecube! i must have it RAaaah!

thetechbros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the board is a N64 board cut down, the expansion pak is relocated, the cart slot is re-wired and the controller ports are relocated. Quite a bit of work. And I don't have any to work on.
can i send u a n64 and u do it if i send all parts

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it come with N64 motherboard in package. never thought id see n64 combination with gamecube damn i wanna hack it. i have got the gamecube system and now wanna to look for n64 system and replay super boy emulator for Gamecube! i must have it RAaaah!
U have any left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT