Any Way to Edit Minecraft 3ds Editions Textures?

RyanxGwG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand the games code isnt available, so mods cant be delveloped for it.

However I do know it is possible to edit textures in games which havent been modded yet like terraria, so I was wondering if anyone has a method for doing this in minecraft 3ds.

Im not expecting a way to import texture packs, just a way to edit the games resource files internally so that the game will load my textures as its native textures.

That1LoserGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet is to crack open the minecraft CIA file, copy the romfs, edit them, and put it in the SD CARD/luma/romfs/TITLE ID OF MINECRAFT directory and turn on game patching, for a more detailed explanation, look up "how to patch a game on 3ds"

Reactions: RyanxGwG

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I understand the games code isnt available, so mods cant be delveloped for it.

However I do know it is possible to edit textures in games which havent been modded yet like terraria, so I was wondering if anyone has a method for doing this in minecraft 3ds.

Im not expecting a way to import texture packs, just a way to edit the games resource files internally so that the game will load my textures as its native textures.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/minecraft-new-nintendo-3ds-edition-texture-modifications.575597/ that is about the only thing i know of for texture edits.

RyanxGwG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tysm, the wind waker pack is faithful to minecraft while adding in a zelda theme.
Post automatically merged:

Your best bet is to crack open the minecraft CIA file, copy the romfs, edit them, and put it in the SD CARD/luma/romfs/TITLE ID OF MINECRAFT directory and turn on game patching, for a more detailed explanation, look up "how to patch a game on 3ds"
Perfect, Ill try this method for possible view distance modifications

Reactions: lone_wolf323

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT