Homebrew Question Any way to keep a game from trying to go online?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm still dragging my heels on updating and still using FW 11.0.1 / Atmosphere .18.1 but trying to play Monster Hunter Stories II and its trying to connect to capcom's servers almost every few mins , when it cant, its basicly spamming me w/ 2123-0011 unless i go Airplane mode. , i did have intentions to taxi my Legit switch to Expeditions within the game over Local Play, but cant do that if im in Airplane mode. any Atmosphere plugins that could stop it or would using 90DNS work out?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm still dragging my heels on updating and still using FW 11.0.1 / Atmosphere .18.1 but trying to play Monster Hunter Stories II and its trying to connect to capcom's servers almost every few mins , when it cant, its basicly spamming me w/ 2123-0011 unless i go Airplane mode. , i did have intentions to taxi my Legit switch to Expeditions within the game over Local Play, but cant do that if im in Airplane mode. any Atmosphere plugins that could stop it or would using 90DNS work out?
Update to latest everything

https://rentry.co/EristaEmuNAND

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your not banned make a account on sysnand make it primary then redo emunand via hekate
it's SysNAND was dirty from the getgo, so i never bothered with a EmuNAND, though it hasn't yet been banned AFAIK but i wouldn't know as after i set this one up i immediately wiped info using incognito RCM

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the only way is to go airplane mode unless somebody hack the game. My guess is the error message is coming from the game trying to backup your save data to the cloud. If you do anything that stop Nintendo server you can expect that error. Some game would crash, should be thankful that it only spam. I find it very annoying as well but I am glad it isn't a crash if I forgot to turn off wifi.

To change the primary unit if you still have the primary unit you can stop it from being the primary unit and the next unit you login from will become the primary unit. If you have no access to the primary unit you have to contact Nintendo support.

https://en-americas-support.nintend...the-primary-console-for-your-nintendo-account

Last edited by TomSwitch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto