Hacking Question Anybody bricked with the fake sx payload?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
:/ well a badass just screw a lot of you, I am sorry :/ I don’t know why people do this type of things...

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I also went through the ChoiDujour process completely with 5.1.0 files and it did not recover the unit. It just stays at the Switch Logo, as it did before.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It also seems that the process made more damage than it helped. SX OS (the launcher) is not booting anymore, it blackscreens. Also I am in AutoRCM, which is somewhat normal after doing this ChoiDujour stuff, and it can not be switched off anymore. Toggling this in Hekate simply does nothing

Last edited by wurstpistole,

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but someone said it was hard to restore even with a backup.

They may have had a bad backup, or they may have missed something in the restore process, or they may have missed something in the backup process.

People can run into problems for all sorts of reasons.

intellettuanale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The first time I tried I made a stupid mistake: I put the rawnand.bin in the SD/backup folder. Hekate is looking for the backup to restore the NAND in SD/backup/restore folder....

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I cannot understand why people want a free cracked version, why not just buy the sxos package outright if your that desperate, it’s hardly a huge expense, if you can afford the actual handheld/console Nintendo Switch in the first instance then surely you can afford to pay 20 pounds/25 dollars to buy it, if not go down your local CEX game sell/exchange shop and sell a boxed switch retail game to them make sure you dump it first and get the money from that and buy the sx os. The money you will save from your back ups will out cost the sxos monies, it makes financial sense!

Last edited by Reecey,

clank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I cannot understand why people want a free cracked version, why not just buy the sxos package outright if your that desperate, it’s hardly a huge expense, if you can afford the actual handheld/console Nintendo Switch then surely you can afford to pay 20 pounds/25 dollars to buy it, if not go down your local CEX game sell/exchange shop and sell a boxed switch retail game to them get the money from that and buy the sx os.
I cannot understand why people want a "backup loader", why not just buy the original game outright, it’s hardly a huge expenses, if you can afford the actual handheld/console Nintendo Switch then surely you can afford to pay 30 pounds/35 dollars to buy a game, if not go down your local CEX game sell/exchange shop and sell an old switch retail game to them get the money from that and buy the game.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I cannot understand why people want a "backup loader", why not just buy the original game outright, it’s hardly a huge expenses, if you can afford the actual handheld/console Nintendo Switch then surely you can afford to pay 30 pounds/35 dollars to buy a game, if not go down your local CEX game sell/exchange shop and sell an old switch retail game to them get the money from that and buy the game.
What are you on about? That’s just silly talk, yes keep on smoking your pot! all I am doing is suggesting a sensible route to take without putting your Nintendo Switch at risk by bricking it out of desperation! I think it’s a terrible situation when some disturbed person can get kicks out of life by doing something like this!

Also referring to your comment sounds like you have something on your mind? It hasn’t got anything to do with this thread has it... bothering you??

Last edited by Reecey,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i bricked too and i cant send it in. i dont know what to do at this point
Get a new one. Both me and @Filo97 tried to recover with a custom made 5.1.0 NAND and it didn't work. I might say it even broke some more, the unit just blackscreens after whatever payload you throw at it. SX OS shows the screen, and then blackscreens. No menu anymore. Trying to boot anything with Hekate blackscreens, device hangs. It's in AutoRCM which can't be switched off, you can't get into Horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...