Hardware Anyone managed to find out what those 4 light mean?

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, but bought the Switch Pro Controller so no need for that and plus, with 8 Bitdo controllers compat with it there's no reason to use those shitty controllers (shitty as in, playing a game properly with only one controller).
Yep, as soon as my NES30 Pro was compatible, I got her to use both joy cons with the holder and I used my controller.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but bought the Switch Pro Controller so no need for that and plus, with 8 Bitdo controllers compat with it there's no reason to use those shitty controllers (shitty as in, playing a game properly with only one controller).
It's also nice that the 8bitdo nes30/fc30 pro controllers work exactly like pro controllers but in a smaller form factor. Easier and cheaper for me to carry 4 nes30 pro controllers than 4 switch pro controllers.
We need to figure out the blutooth protocols so we can use inputs from a PCs blutooth connection. That would kill, using a PS4 controller for fighting games or a SNES pad for VC games.
I know @shinyquagsire23 has been working on figuring out Switch bluetooth protocols, at least getting joycon and pro controller to connect to PC properly. Probably shouldn't be too difficult to use that knowledge in the future to do that, but that's just my guess.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's also nice that the 8bitdo nes30/fc30 pro controllers work exactly like pro controllers but in a smaller form factor. Easier and cheaper for me to carry 4 nes30 pro controllers than 4 switch pro controllers.

I know @shinyquagsire23 has been working on figuring out Switch bluetooth protocols, at least getting joycon and pro controller to connect to PC properly. Probably shouldn't be too difficult to use that knowledge in the future to do that, but that's just my guess.
I have the Bluetooth protocol down to the point where I can do anything the console can, only mysteries are with NFC a bit and the IR camera, and anything else hidden in the protocol.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sometimes i feel everybody in this forum are azzholes because of their ignorance, everytime i make very interesting post about something, noone seems to care, but the suddenly this appears and everybody has to respond to that
Someone is struggling for some attention?
Don't lose hope! Keep on seeking it! I hope your next thread achieves the attention gathering you are lacking! /s

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
sometimes i feel everybody in this forum are azzholes because of their ignorance, everytime i make very interesting post about something, noone seems to care, but the suddenly this appears and everybody has to respond to that
"Everyone is ignorant and I am the only interesting one, so why does nobody find me interesting? The only explanation is that they are stupid, and cannot fathom my brilliance."

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So? It sounds to me like you're struggling with some serious confidence issues. Also, be aware you just called everyone on the forum ignorant simply because they didn't reply to what YOU wanted them to. You may find something interesting that others do not. Learn social queues. That's no excuse to be an asshole.

Last edited by Thirty3Three,
Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So? It sounds to me like you're struggling with some serious confidence issues. Also, be aware you just called everyone on the forum ignorant simply because they didn't reply to what YOU wanted them to. You may find something interesting that others do not. Learn social queues. That's no excuse to be an asshole.
"cues", not "queues".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 5.7Ghz sounds crazy