Hacking anyone mind helping me with e-shop

SahierKHLover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my e-shop downloads stop at 99% and has an error I used google but to my luck nothing is working for me and I want to download legit files not from that iso site and freeshop

SahierKHLover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but sadly for me it doesn't as I don't have those keys at all and when I dumped the games I downloaded from e-shop they were corrupted everytime I did (wasted 5 hours of my life) so thats why I want to download from the freeshop then go to the e-shop to get a legit game to dump and stuff

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a bad ticket installed. You need to look up the title ID of the game you're trying to install, then delete it using FBI. (Be careful here; deleting the wrong ticket can cause problems.)

SahierKHLover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bruh munchy_cool it's been almost a year since I had CFW on my o3ds only had one and only be one so yeah fasthax issues don't apply to me -_- though maybe it could fix it I will read up on it

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This happens when you restore your tickets through FBI when you don't need to. If you have a pre-ctrtransfer (original) NAND backup, restore that through Hourglass9, update to 11.2 if applicable, and do not restore your tickets.

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bruh munchy_cool it's been almost a year since I had CFW on my o3ds only had one and only be one so yeah fasthax issues don't apply to me -_- though maybe it could fix it I will read up on it

not sure if you need to be on latest Nintendo fw to access eshop ..what firmware are you on right now?

SahierKHLover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thats the most common one I seen so basically I save all my game files and then restore old nand and update again and re-download all my games huh welp waiting game is on just one question I will still have luma an a9lh correct?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

11.2 my friend

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok thats the most common one I seen so basically I save all my game files and then restore old nand and update again and re-download all my games huh welp waiting game is on just one question I will still have luma an a9lh correct?
You won't need to redownload your games if they were installed when you made the NAND backup and didn't format through System Settings at any point. This applies to your save files as well.

You'll be fine as long as you restore the NAND backup through Hourglass9 with the restore option that has [keep A9LH].

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

SahierKHLover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadly the games were downloaded after the back-up *sigh* welp waiting game is on but thanks um how do I close the thread thanks everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Is there an adult version called xxx lol +1