Gaming Anyone up for some Gears co-op?(pirated)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone is up for some Gears of War PC coop, post here. Doesn't matter if you have a pirated copy or not.

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh. Himachi. Love that. Count me in in about... OVER 99 HOURS!??! Dang 40 kb/s torrent speeds... Well I'll definitely play with you when my torrents speed up
biggrin.gif

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so can anyone confirm having successfully played Gears in Coop via Hamachi, I read somewhere a couple of guys tried it and their game wouldn't show up on the lan server list.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I've got Gears of War that my friend pirated for me. I didn't know co-op play worked. Didn't bother even trying.

I'd gladly play with anyone, although I don't think I'm very good.
unsure.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I find that theres no overwhelming difference between any of the settings except for postproccessing, so I usually play 1440x900 on low with postprocess on high.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hum.. i dont wanna sound stupid, do you need an sbox for this?,
its just i love GoW, and im nt getting my 360 untill christmas :\

this is the windows version of gears of war, you don't need an xbox for it, unless you have the xbox version. not sure if that's what you were asking. windows users can't play with xbox users, and vice versa

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone want to play some Gears? or Kane and Lynch? Or either of the Halo PC games? I REALLY want to play something co-op. Sorry if I kinda jacked your thread Linki
tongue.gif

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
say you play gears of war with a friend, and you get to a certain point in the game, is it possible to resume play if you quit the game with your friend from your last point in the game? Or is it the case that you can't save your progress, you can only run through the game without resuming

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I finally got round to playing this...(had my copy laying around for weeks) but really couldn't get into it. :'(

I used to play Unreal Tournament, and it's mod Tacops (which was really frigging awesome!) years ago and have been searching for something as good ever since.

I'll try playing it again after I've tried Crysis and CoD4, but although it looks really good, I found the gameplay in GOW sadly lacking. I mean WTF... no aiming reticle unless you press a mouse mutton?
cry.gif

Hope Crysis is as good as they say!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Not having any animal protein will have that effect on ya