Hacking Question [Anyway possible to use/share SXOS emunand with Atmosphere]

Cubuss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Was wondering if anyone was able to share its SXOS emunand with atmosphere/hekate so that you could use the same emunand to dual boot atmosphere and SXOS on it,
currently wanna test some things on atmosphere and i cant bother creating a new emunand with hekate ,
I have the sxos File emunand (non hidden) and already tried pointing the nintendo path to the SXOS emunand in the emmummc config file :

[emummc]
enabled=1
sector=0x2
nintendo_path=Emutendo

But when i try to start atmosphere it gets stuck at a black screen,
I also tried the hekate migrate emunand options and notice it just moves the SXOS emunand to a different folder and changes the file name of all the files in /sxos/emunand/

zWbusBF.png

TheyKilledKenny

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The emummc.ini file you reported tell to Atmosphere to load from hidden partition starting from sector 2 of SD card.

Because of the filename, you can share a file emunand only renaming and moving files from /sxos/Emunand folder to emummc/xxxx folder (what hekate did to import sx emunand), so it is not so comfortable

The only way to share Emunand in a comfortable way is to have a hidden partition Emunand starting from sector 0x2 (the standard sxos hidden partition emunand), and then create a emummc folder containing the emummc.ini file you reported.

You can use Emutool to copy an Emunand on files to Hidden partition emunand.

Ciao!

Last edited by TheyKilledKenny,
Reactions: Aditzu and Cubuss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1