App2USB Is this possible... (regarding 9.00 Exploit)

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is why I never use extended storage, always fucks up. App2usb has been a godsend and if you backup database your good. Plus extended storage has 8tb limit and I wouldnt be able to use the 18tb I was supplied to install. App2usb is the superior way to go. Just my 2 pennies after about 1 thousand installs.
I always swore by app2usb in the past but after some failed experiments with a Databank 8tb internal and 8Tb extended storage setup, I'm left with just my 8tb external as extended storage. I will probably get around to swapping back to an app2usb setup at some point. Maybe when a new xploit drops.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I never use extended storage, always fucks up. App2usb has been a godsend and if you backup database your good. Plus extended storage has 8tb limit and I wouldnt be able to use the 18tb I was supplied to install. App2usb is the superior way to go. Just my 2 pennies after about 1 thousand installs.
probably 14TBs of shit too. :P plug the drive into the right usb port if using extended storage. I haven't had a kp in well over a year like this, and I even have a flash drive in the left port at all times. I used to download anything and everything, but after losing a 360 external and a ps3 external, I don't think it's prudent to do so. just download what you play or plan to play. it's a lot nicer and cleaner. that's how I feel about it anyway. I have nearly 20,000 raps for the ps3, but I use maybe 50-75 of them only.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I always swore by app2usb in the past but after some failed experiments with a Databank 8tb internal and 8Tb extended storage setup, I'm left with just my 8tb external as extended storage. I will probably get around to swapping back to an app2usb setup at some point. Maybe when a new xploit drops.
Or when it fails :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...