Rumor April Nintendo Direct Leak + New Ubisoft IP?

damienMark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vvvv.jpg
0.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I saw this leak on Reddit. Apparently showing video files for a new Nintendo Direct. The weird thing is that we also see a logo for a brand-new Ubisoft IP. Could this be real?

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Look how fake! Now you're just trolling. Not only you came in TODAY, but Big Brain Academy Collection (doesn't need one), DKC Returns, New Mario party, Metrioid Prime 2 and 3, and WindWaker HD? This happened the second time and I am not believing any of this to be true. Y'all gotta stop with the rumors.

Reactions: Chrono_Nightmare

damienMark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look how fake! Now you're just trolling. Not only you came in TODAY, but Big Brain Academy Collection (doesn't need one), DKC Returns, New Mario party, Metrioid Prime 2 and 3, and WindWaker HD? This happened the second time and I am not believing any of this to be true. Y'all gotta stop with the rumors.
the logo is what's holding this together for me tbh. This logo looks well made and creative, and it's brand new. Also there was another leak like this for a direct a few years ago that was 100% true

Statesman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll only care if FE Genealogy of the Holy War and Metroid Prime 2+3 are remakes and not re-releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols