Modded Switch needs restart to play game

Jason_Leviticus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
One time my tinfoil crashed and it seems to brick my system i.e. it showed atmosphere logo then nintendo logo and an error so I could not get into my switch. So I had to use the switch delete everything except for saves to get into my Switch and then installed everything again. Saves were still present. Now I can play the games but the games randomly crashes most of the times when saving or going into new areas or just random. This problem was not there before bricking and no hardware was changed. Amazing thing is the games work perfectly when the switch is restarted so long I dont sleep or go to home screen. So now I have to restart my switch everytime to play a game and play it continuously without going to home screen. When the game freezes I can instantly go the home screen and now when I try to close the game it takes unusually long time to close and gives me a 2002-3539 error. Then I can either play another game to face the same issue or my atmosphere crashes completely which is the most likely scenario which leads me to restart my switch again. All of these problems were not present before that first system breaking error fyi. This is a really weird problem. Need some help. Thanks.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
2002-3539 is an error when OS has issues with accessing storage, usually it means that sdcard is dying, in rarer cases that some hardware part needs to be replaced, for example card slot or pcb socket used to connect card slot.

Jason_Leviticus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
2002-3539 is an error when OS has issues with accessing storage, usually it means that sdcard is dying, in rarer cases that some hardware part needs to be replaced, for example card slot or pcb socket used to connect card slot.
But the card is new and everything was working fine until tinfoil crashed the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah they gotta reproduce somehow