Homebrew Are there cia emulators for NES/SNES/GBA/GBC?

BeefBaby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright this maybe a stupid question, but I haven't found any threads about this. I wanted to know if there are any cia emulators for NES,SNES, GBA, and GBC. Because I know there are Virtual Console Cia's, however you have to have install them on both sysnand and emunand, and I think it would be easier just to play roms using an emulator. Also I know there are homebrew applications like BlargSnes that are emulators. Links are appreciated thanks.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright this maybe a stupid question, but I haven't found any threads about this. I wanted to know if there are any cia emulators for NES,SNES, GBA, and GBC. Because I know there are Virtual Console Cia's, however you have to have install them on both sysnand and emunand, and I think it would be easier just to play roms using an emulator. Also I know there are homebrew applications like BlargSnes that are emulators. Links are appreciated thanks.
just for gba
nes gb and gbc don't need to be installed on both nand

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible toconvert CIA to 3ds to use emulators? any benefit?
Retroarch gives the option for .3ds files apart from .cia and .3dsx. They only work using a gateway 3ds and last time i read, they have the same benefit of using .cia files since in order to use .cia files you need to have a 9.2 or below sysnand for your 3ds. Main difference is you are using the gateway 3ds red card to run them.

Reactions: _D1360_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm front