Gaming Are these Pokemon GBA games fake or real?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, there is Amazon. But the price is....... how should I put it......... f***ing ridiculous (from a buyer's point of view at least). I would know. I tried looking for them as well a while back.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks anyway guys, I have 14 days to return it if it does turn out to not work properly...
BTW, is there anywhere where I can buy the official copy of Emerald and Firered?
EDIT: In a cheap or reasonable price?

Pokemon emerald and firered for cheap? You are very funny.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

pokeboy2011

PKMN Trainer ???
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard that the PAL versions of the games are genuine and US ones are the types that are generally counterfeited...
EDIT: Correction; all PAL versions are real.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I heard that the PAL versions of the games are genuine and US ones are the types that are generally counterfeited...
EDIT: Correction; all PAL versions are real.
What gave you that impression? O___o
Anyway, considering the fact that these games are no longer in production AND are regarded as collector's items, you probably wouldn't be able to get them for cheap even if hell freezes over. There MIGHT be a chance of some garage sale selling it cheap because the owner isn't aware but I wouldn't count on that.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check walmart. Mine recently pulled out a stock of games from deep in the storage area. They had tons of copies of the g3 games. Sadly they still wanted 39.99 for each of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...