Gaming Are you Planning to get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Are you getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

• Yes I am getting it even though I own Mario Kart 8

Votes: 98 52.7%
  • Yes I am getting it and I never brought Mario Kart 8

Votes: 45 24.2%
  • No I am not getting it since I own Mario Kart 8 and deluxe dose not add enough new content

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • No I am not getting it for some reason and never owned Mario Kart 8

Votes: 11 5.9%

• Total voters

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can see myself, supposedly so eager not to buy this as I already have the same shit on Wii U, buying it on release day when I just go passing near the random Saturn on the city, because AFAIK understocking has never been a problem in here. I still don't grasp the concept. (what the hell is wrong everywhere else?)
And so, because it seems I like to own the same game 3 times:
uzBeUyj.jpg

I may criticize Nintendo for releasing the same game again, but at the end of the day I am just another asshole that goes on and buy it...

PS: Also, called it, there are 100s of copies of the thing on Saturn and no queue or nothing.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

And so, because it seems I like to own the same game 3 times:
uzBeUyj.jpg

I may criticize Nintendo for releasing the same game again, but at the end of the day I am just another asshole that goes on and buy it...

PS: Also, called it, there are 100s of copies of the thing on Saturn and no queue or nothing.

Ugh! I completely detest the USK rating logo on game covers.

Royal Mail still hasn't delivered my MK8D + PPT.

Reactions: sarkwalvein
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Received it earlier and had a blast playing but it felt very much like I was playing the Wii U version with some new features.

mk8d-1.jpg
mk8d-2.jpg
mk8d-3.jpg

Also got Puyo Puyo Tetris and dear god, the reversible cover is just text about the warranty and expensive phone numbers to call if you'd ever want to.

Xabring

Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes I am getting it since I sold my Wii U with all and Mario Kart 8.

And since it's 10000 times better than Just Dance anyway.

Received it earlier and had a blast playing but it felt very much like I was playing the Wii U version with some new features.

View attachment 85378 View attachment 85379 View attachment 85380

Also got Puyo Puyo Tetris and dear god, the reversible cover is just text about the warranty and expensive phone numbers to call if you'd ever want to.

And there's an easy to see manual straigh to the point, Awww yeah!

WiiFoundLove

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Couldn't let my fingers off. Ordered it today, although i allready own the Wii U version. But i love the battle mode, more than the classic racing... :)

Reactions: Xabring

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got it today...meant to buy it at Toys R Us since that's where I got my Switch on launch day but I had a Walmart credit laying around so I bought it at Walmart.

Nintendo is going to make me go broke if they keep pumping out great games like this...next is Splatoon 2!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/PKZFk5t3czs?si=3dVwkJCJO75a-qYv