Arm 11 core 1 error

dystopia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hello everyone, I think this problem has been talked a lot here but I couldn't really find an answer. Long story short, I updated my 3DS (old) and when I tried to run some titles (like Detective Pikachu or Mario Sports Superstar) I get the famous arm 11 core 1 crash.
Yes I have updated the luma and tried every recommendations I've saw in these threads, so if anyone has something new it would be amazing!

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone, I think this problem has been talked a lot here but I couldn't really find an answer. Long story short, I updated my 3DS (old) and when I tried to run some titles (like Detective Pikachu or Mario Sports Superstar) I get the famous arm 11 core 1 crash.
Yes I have updated the luma and tried every recommendations I've saw in these threads, so if anyone has something new it would be amazing!
That error only happens when Luma is not up to date. Where did you get your update? To make sure, rre-download the latest version that you can find here and try again.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That error only happens when Luma is not up to date.
That is definitely one typical cause of the error, but it is definitely not the "only" cause.

Besides, the post says that Luma has already been updated.

tried every recommendations I've saw in these threads
Unless you name the recommendations you try, people are just going to recommend them again and that will be a waste of time, don't you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.