Hacking Arm11 Exception Occured errors everywhere. (B9S + Luma)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooLIAMoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 3DS running 9.2.0-20E Sysnand (I followed the guide from 3ds.guide, installing both Luma3DS and boot9strap.)
I am using the most recent Luma3DS nightly version.

The first Arm11 error I got was on boot when attempting to launch with option "Show NAND or user string in System Settings" as the tutorial told me.
I fixed this by deleting the Home Menu extdata.

Now I'm getting Arm11 errors when attempting to launch a game I downloaded using CIAngel.
The game I am trying to play is Pokemon Sun.

The error:

Processor: ARM11 (core 1)
Exception type: prefetch abort (svcBreak)
Fault status: Debug event
Current process: loader (0000000000000000)

(There are things under it but it's not needed, or atleast I don't think so - it's not text that explains the error.)

Another Arm11 error I'm getting is sometimes through Homebrew applications.

I open the Homebrew Launcher through the Home Menu, select a Homebrew title like the 'eShop' and then get thrown with another error but with different text.

The error:

Processor: ARM11 (core 0)
Exception type: data abort
Fault status: Translation - Section
Current Process: 3dsx_app (000400000D921E00)

Some things to note:

I used to use RXTools with both Sysnand and Emunand. I switched to a different SD card (MicroSD using an adapter) since it had more space but I never actually removed Emunand, and I've still got the application 'Title Manager BigBlueBox' installed without a way to uninstall it.

I've changed boot.firm to various other things to attempt to find a working version, however I have been unable to get past the Arm11 errors.

Turning "Disable ARM11 exception handlers" on in Luma3DS config doesn't fix anything and causes the screen to stay black rather than give me the error.

I have "Show NAND or user string in System Settings" on all the time. Turning all configurations off does not fix the problem that I am having.

I am running Luma3DS v8.1.1-538d1dec nightly build.

ooLIAMoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are no steps to reproduce the error. I followed the guide from 3ds.guide EXACTLY right. I downloaded all the files correctly as well.
I've gone through the steps over and over retrying but still getting the same error no matter what build I use. (Stable, Nightly, older versions of Luma etc)
I just want to fix this error and be able to play some downloaded CIAs on my 3DS.

lgnmcrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are no steps to reproduce the error. I followed the guide from 3ds.guide EXACTLY right. I downloaded all the files correctly as well.
I've gone through the steps over and over retrying but still getting the same error no matter what build I use. (Stable, Nightly, older versions of Luma etc)
I just want to fix this error and be able to play some downloaded CIAs on my 3DS.
Did you ever figure it out?

Captain_Falcone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue and user Giodude (on another post) suggested placing boot.3dsx in the root folder of the SD Card. Hope that helps. It may also be another missing file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM