ROM Hack Arm9loaderhax and Supercard DSTwo 03DS

GunzOfNavarone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I installed Arm9loaderhax the other day with Luma v6.6 on an old 3DS (and upgraded to 11.20) and it works fine. But my Supercard DSTwo doesn't work (nor does the blue gateway card), I understand it's because Nintendo blocked the use of R4 and similar cards in later updates. Could somebody point me in the direction of what I need to do to get it working again please ? - I apologize if this has been repeated many times, but I have found so many different posts about it and things to do, but they're months old so I thought I would ask to see if there is a current method for the more up to date firmware and Luma CFW.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have come from using Gateway for many years and haven't retained the emunand function as I didn't feel I needed it.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Your eyes need to rest.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality...