Ruffy94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I am a 14 years-old male, I live in Brazil, but I can read and write english very well.
I have very good grades in English in my school.
I would like to help you being a beta tester. Thank you.

blackkat101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm a 21 year old male, born and raised in Minnesota. Naturally that means that I'm a native English speaker (and I have had a couple years of classes in Japanese, not that your looking for that). I work roughly 10 to 15 hours a week at the moment, meaning I spend the rest of my time sleeping and playing video games. That means I have time to beta test if your willing.

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi im Wolfmanz51, 19 years old
Not know for too much across the inter-webs dont post that much mostly read. but a few standouts to show my credibility. Back when the Nsider forums where still up I wrote a award winning review of super metroid. Um i was the first person to translate the early moonshell2 betas to English and I made this cool skin called red reaction also for monnshell 2 (still need to make my acekard version of that). umm Ive done alpha and beta testing for Moonlight The Godly developer of moonshell. Ive done testing for various Emulator Devs and Ive Recently been given the opertunity to beta test for The great coder Norrmat. so I have experience both with English and testing so if you need me I would LOVE to spend my free time beta testing that for u

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey psycoblaster just want to say that congrats on 100% complete!
I have been watching ya ever since ya started the tales translation, man how far you've come. =]
I was debating on whether to request beta, but I was like what the hell might as well it couldnt hurt.

Anyway I'd like to be a beta tester.
My name is Damian Chmelik. I was born in duluth, MN on August 25th, 1990 which makes me 19 right now. I'm also an 09 graduate. I recently quit my job because it sucked hardcore and I wish to focus on going to collage. I

Kishu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'd like to apply for beta testing this game.

I'm 14, and in my first year of highschool. Although my english isn't perfect, I believe that my current english skills will be sufficient enough for beta testing this game. I'm usually free everyday, since I usually finish my homework during school, I can spend most of my time playing my DS and testing ASH. I'm really excited for the release of this patch, since I'm in love with this type of genre.

Even if I don't get picked, I'm happy that you finished the translation for this game, and I congratulate you for that. I appreciate all the effort you put into this translation, and that I hope the final product will be perfect!

umjamalama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yoyo, im liam

im 21 and live in scotland

what can i say? im just killing time till i go to uni, so ive got all the time in the world to help out, i have good grammer (appearances can be deceiving) im quite intelligent (i hope) and i smoke weed, so its a win win allround. you get your beta tested, and i get a good game to play while i smoke up. on a side note, if you dont ask me to help i will come to your house,

and i will cut you.

so yeh, look forward to your reply....

.....or else.....

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
haha lots of ppl , well ill pass on the beta testing part i have some other games i wanna end , but its good to hear that the project is complete , hope the beta testing wont take too long and you release your patch soon , keep up the good work psyco and of course cheers to DarthNemesis for helping you

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Weird, i laugh at the mexican, lmao. Great explication of why you should play it. Wait until the official release if that's the only reason as to why you want to be a beta tester
tongue.gif
. I mean your grammar isn't umm... what would it be called ... GREAT or EVEN GOOD. Wait till the beta testing is finished.

laughingmisterj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MHaven said:
Weird, i laugh at the mexican, lmao. Great explication of why you should play it. Wait until the official release if that's the only reason as to why you want to be a beta tester
tongue.gif
. I mean your grammar isn't umm... what would it be called ... GREAT or EVEN GOOD. Wait till the beta testing is finished.

*Hangs head in shame*
So much fail...
Here, let me FTFY.

"Weird, I laughed at the Mexican too, lmao. That was a great explanation of why you should play it. You should wait until the official release if that's the only reason as to why you want to be a beta tester.
tongue.gif
I mean, your grammar isn't umm... what would it be called ... great or even good. Wait til the beta testing is finished."

I hope to god this is PB on an alternate trying to test my skills.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn... should have applied as a tester days ago before the kids got out out school.

Oh well. Thanks for the hard work bro.

Bookwormz13971

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dark_linis said:
Damn... should have applied as a tester days ago before the kids got out out school.

Oh well. Thanks for the hard work bro.

I do not believe he has chosen the testers yet, so I believe you can still apply.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I didn't realize this had turned into a competition. Haha, I'll just sit back and continue to be amused by all of you (well, most of you).
biggrin.gif

To that guy on the last page. Download link? You are joking... aren't you?

HavocInfinity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game looks very good, and so do the screens. I'm really happy that you took your time to translate the game, and I'd like to take the time to thank you in advance~
I'm looking forward to the actual release of your hard work, and again, I really appreciate your dedication!

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
Wow, I didn't realize this had turned into a competition. Haha, I'll just sit back and continue to be amused by all of you (well, most of you).
biggrin.gif

To that guy on the last page. Download link? You are joking... aren't you?
uhm, i meant patch download, not warez linky...
but i see now that the translation has yet to be released.

shadowkillerdrag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting kinda hectic lol
Good job on the translation project
I would like to apply to help test but schools being a fruit and its hard as hell xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8