Results are only viewable after voting.

VaiCorinthians

Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
What are you running?
yellows8's homebrew loader

http://gbatemp.net/forums/3ds-homebrew-development-and-emulators.275/ Any help here? Plz

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think that reboots the whole console, booting you into sysNAND
yes, if you use nds profile exploit..
but ctrbootmanager avoid it..

I would like the homebrew loader, was like the "NASA Universal cia manager", when you press start, it closes and you can back to home menu on emunand.

mrFox

Trophies
Serra Mossoró, Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I have O3DS on firmware 9.9, I currently don't have access to browserhax before the browser is asking for a system update. I see that recently it was made possible to downgrade the console to 9.2 from up to 10.3.

Can I get rid of the browser update message and get access to browserhax again if I update my console to 10.3? if yes, how can I update my 3ds specifically to 10.3?
(I already found the files for the 10.3.0-28U(full) O3DS firmware, but I don't know what to do with it)

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Hi, I have O3DS on firmware 9.9, I currently don't have access to browserhax before the browser is asking for a system update. I see that recently it was made possible to downgrade the console to 9.2 from up to 10.3.

Can I get rid of the browser update message and get access to browserhax again if I update my console to 10.3? if yes, how can I update my 3ds specifically to 10.3?
(I already found the files for the 10.3.0-28U(full) O3DS firmware, but I don't know what to do with it)
If you had not got an update message on the browser, it was possible for you to access the homebrew launcher, as once you get the message, it gets stored in the browser's save data. So your only options right now are Ninjhax, OOTHax(with powersaves), or a hardmod to directly downgrade/update your console. https://gbatemp.net/threads/blocking-browserhax-update-message.401280/ <----If you were joking and dont have the update message on the browser

EDIT: Or you could wait for smea/yls8 to release another exploit :)

Last edited by Salamencizer,

mrFox

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you had not got an update message on the browser, it was possible for you to access the homebrew launcher, as once you get the message, it gets stored in the browser's save data. So your only options right now are Ninjhax, OOTHax(with powersaves), or a hardmod to directly downgrade/update your console. https://gbatemp.net/threads/blocking-browserhax-update-message.401280/ <----If you were joking and dont have the update message on the browser

EDIT: Or you could wait for smea/yls8 to release another exploit :)

Oh sorry, I sorta derped pretty hard back there, I meant: "I don't have access to browserhax anymore, the browser is asking(...)".
The saddest thing is that I had access to it before, I had Rx Tools running on my 3DS, was having a great time exploring all the possibilities, then my sister picked my 3ds to play pokemon while I wasn't home and updated it. That was a while ago, my 3DS was catching dust for a good time, then I came to check things and saw news like this: https://twitter.com/smealum/status/691724514741194752

This whole thing is so confusing, how are people with FW up to 10.4 still being able to use browserhax but mine is blocked forever? :(
Can you point me out to this hardmod?

Thanks for the response by the way.

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Oh sorry, I sorta derped pretty hard back there, I meant: "I don't have access to browserhax anymore, the browser is asking(...)".
The saddest thing is that I had access to it before, I had Rx Tools running on my 3DS, was having a great time exploring all the possibilities, then my sister picked my 3ds to play pokemon while I wasn't home and updated it. That was a while ago, my 3DS was catching dust for a good time, then I came to check things and saw news like this: https://twitter.com/smealum/status/691724514741194752

This whole thing is so confusing, how are people with FW up to 10.4 still being able to use browserhax but mine is blocked forever? :(
Can you point me out to this hardmod?

Thanks for the response by the way.
There are many hardmodders around, but I dont know any1 who is in brazil. You might wanna google that out. people with 10.4 can use browserhax because they might have blocked the update nag with the dns bfore the update nag ever popped out in the first place. There was even a time when smealum had released old eShop dowbnloader which allowed people to download ironfall 1.0 on thier 3dses, and then install ironhax on it. But Nintendo then blocked 1.0 &1.1 ironfall on their update 10.4, and are now blocking online services if you're not on 10.5. Welp... I have downgraded and installed a cfw, but i still like to stay updated just in case someone updates my 3ds.

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

I would downgrade to 9.2 set up an emuNAND and update that,but if you want 10.3 just get SafeSysUpdater and "update" it if there's any probs with the Update PM Me

rxTools o3DS
Ok I would install CtrBootMenu and follow a tutorial for auto-booting it's much faster and the problem you have is un heard of (to me at least) I'll keep looking around but just try that.
Search "rxTools auto boot tutorial" or something like that.

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. On the N3Ds I am running reiNAND 10.5, and i wanted to play my Acekard 2i again. I had it working on my o3DS but only in SYSNAND after patching. I Patched the white list to 4.2.0-9u and installed from that ISO site installed a modified TWL_Firm on the system. The installs worked great and DSi ware and my Acekard 2i will boot from reiNAND without even using the slot-1 loader. Thing is after closing the system to sleep for about 25 minutes the CFW showed an update. After installing it after i made a made a back up, it installed in seconds and changed NOTHING. Any ideas why the system would do this? P.S. the update did not show up again after the install, and the system VER. stayed 10.5.0-30U

But my patches stayed and it broke nothing. It was literally one of the quickest updates i have ever done lol.

Last edited by phant0mg33k,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a question. On the N3Ds I am running reiNAND 10.5, and i wanted to play my Acekard 2i again. I had it working on my o3DS but only in SYSNAND after patching. I Patched the white list to 4.2.0-9u and installed from that ISO site installed a modified TWL_Firm on the system. The installs worked great and DSi ware and my Acekard 2i will boot from reiNAND without even using the slot-1 loader. Thing is after closing the system to sleep for about 25 minutes the CFW showed an update. After installing it after i made a made a back up, it installed in seconds and changed NOTHING. Any ideas why the system would do this? P.S. the update did not show up again after the install, and the system VER. stayed 10.5.0-30U
The 3DS probably detected the outdated TWL_FIRM and whitelist and updated it.

mrFox

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would downgrade to 9.2 set up an emuNAND and update that,but if you want 10.3 just get SafeSysUpdater and "update" it if there's any probs with the Update PM Me

That's my goal, but i'm on 9.9 original firmware and my browser is getting blocked by the update message so I don't have access to browserhax, my current struggle is to find a free exploit entry point so I can make the downgrade.
I thought that maybe updating the console could get rid of the browser block, so I'm looking for a way to update to 10.3, see if it fixes the browser problem, and then trying to downgrade to 9.2.

Is it possible on an unhacked 3ds? update to some firmware other than the latest version from Nintendo?

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's my goal, but i'm on 9.9 original firmware and my browser is getting blocked by the update message so I don't have access to browserhax, my current struggle is to find a free exploit entry point so I can make the downgrade.
I thought that maybe updating the console could get rid of the browser block, so I'm looking for a way to update to 10.3, see if it fixes the browser problem, and then trying to downgrade to 9.2.

Is it possible on an unhacked 3ds? update to some firmware other than the latest version from Nintendo?

No not without access to brew, and some form of sysupdater going to 10.3 just will not be an option. From what I'm aware.

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Sadly a FREE exploit is out of the question just get oot and install oothax

there are numerous unanswered threads in this forum - why did you feel the need to create a new thread to request questions specifically directed to you? If you truly wish to be helpful then contribute to existing threads that have not been resolved.
Thx I'll be sure to take your suggestion with this thread - Luglige

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/xhBk5RI7PF4?si=CGdi_ScDbZJTnJi5