Hacking Assistance with USB Loader

kourama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have update cIOSes countless times and tried using both USB Loader Gx and Cfg USB Loader.

With USB Loader Gx I was finally able to get to the main screen via the homebrew channel but there is nothing on the screen. Just the theme and I can see the pointer from the Wiimote.

As for the Cfg USB Loader. I have been able to get to the loading screen for the games install 2 games but there is always an error when I attempt to download and update artwork for those games and neither of the games have been playable. If I leave the default IOS for use it loads the either game into a black screen and nothing else happens, or I attempt to change it to a different IOS and it starts to load but then freezes before attempting to load the game.

I've been at this for hours, reading topics and trying other things but haven't been able to make any progress. I'm just looking for anyone to help me get this working. Thanks.

pengypikmin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using wiiflow and if you are using fat 32 try wbfs if that doesnt work try backing up your data and formting your wii

kourama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice. I will try it out tomorrow. Hopefully formatting my Wii is a last resort solution.

EDIT: So used Modmii and it worked wonders! Everything is working. Thanks for the link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....