Atmosphere 2168-0001 (0x2a8)

thibextra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I just made a new emuMMC after messing with my sd card, applied brand new atmosphere, hekate and sigpatches, updated the firmware to 16.0.2, all going good.
But when trying to install any game trhough tinwoo, I get this error in the title, accompanied with a program code, that I don't find in any "content" folder because there isn't such folder (010000000000100D).

I am clearly missing something and it has been two days I am working on this...

How to solve this issue ? I have tried with SD card in exfat or fat32, same problem. Tinwoo, awoo installers give the same issues.

Thank you very much for your help

Last edited by thibextra,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I just made a new emuMMC after messing with my sd card, applied brand new atmosphere, hekate and sigpatches, updated the firmware to 16.0.2, all going good.
But when trying to install any game trhough tinwoo, I get this error in the title, accompanied with a program code, that I don't find in any "content" folder because there isn't such folder (010000000000100D).

I am clearly missing something and it has been two days I am working on this...

How to solve this issue ? I have tried with SD card in exfat or fat32, same problem. Tinwoo, awoo installers give the same issues.

Thank you very much for your help
Your post was answered in this thread. Please use that thread for any future questions instead of making a new thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...