vaanen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

so i spent a lot of time co figuring everything, and so far everything works well. I just realized something, when i press zr while launching the album, it gives me a crash with the error 2347-0003

maybe it could be because it doesnt "find" the homebrew loader nro for the zr combination ? but it is there and it boots fine into homebrew loader when i dont press anything. Pressing R boots the album fine.

maybe there is a conflict somewhere, i tried to look at inis in my sd, i am not finding anything about ZR combination

does anyone have an idea about what is happening ?

IMG_20200214_205119.jpg

Last edited by vaanen,

Gammazeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In fact each, "trigger button" when held launch something and when it crashes, it is usually caused by the fact that you are trying to launch something that you don't have on your SD card, you should check on your atmosphere configuration file what it should do. Just out of curiosity, what are you trying to launch.
Edit : I misread your thread, if there's nothing on your config file then it means you are trying to launch l, well nothing, atmosphere is trying to find what you're trying to do and unlike computer, it doesn't do nothing,it crashes, I don't think there's any conflict tho.

Last edited by Gammazeth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, i'm apologizing cuz i wanna still be your friend