Homebrew Question Atmosphere crashing when launching in applet mode when a game is launched

LightBeam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Just tried to launch hbmenu while Astral Chain was launched, now that I got it crashing I can't help but try to figure why it's happening.
FW 9.0.1 on latest atmosphere update (0.10.2), got an error code 2345-0038 and program 010000000000100D
Working fine when nothing is launched, both in applet and "nsp" mode
Uninstalled all the sysmodules I had, even tho I thought it couldn't me a memory issue because I guess it should at least let me boot on the hnmenu, but whatever it didn't fixed anything. Is this a common problem ?

EDIT : Woops, sorry I think I'm in the wrong section, if a mod could move the post away it would be great

Last edited by LightBeam,

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello,

Just tried to launch hbmenu while Astral Chain was launched, now that I got it crashing I can't help but try to figure why it's happening.
FW 9.0.1 on latest atmosphere update (0.10.2), got an error code 2345-0038 and program 010000000000100D
Working fine when nothing is launched, both in applet and "nsp" mode
Uninstalled all the sysmodules I had, even tho I thought it couldn't me a memory issue because I guess it should at least let me boot on the hnmenu, but whatever it didn't fixed anything. Is this a common problem ?

EDIT : Woops, sorry I think I'm in the wrong section, if a mod could move the post away it would be great
iirc, it might be the Freebird app (well, at least it was the cause for me and a lot of other ppl as well)... If it's not, its definitely something in titles folder (maybe a theme or something). You can back up your atmos files and install a fresh atmos, then add all the stuff from your back up one by one trying to find the issue.

LightBeam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright I up this just in case it could help someone
I don't have the freebird app, I had sysclk but it was disabled
I just tried to update atmos via the app made by TotalJustice (using the update hekate + atmos option and also updating .ini files), I don't remember if I did anything else, I didn't tried right after that but I can remember I did that before retrying and it works properly now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://store.santent.in/products/fag-detector-iii-vibration-monitoring-system