pintcat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everyone,

this keeps happening after I clicked on the news icon in the home menu. It always crashes during boot right after the Nintendo Switch logo appears. The program id refers to the hid module. Is there any simple procedure that might fix this?

20220916_084728.jpg

pintcat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for answering. There isn't any CONTENTS folder in Atmosphere and never was. Also I didn't install any modules by hand. I know that in most cases this issue is caused by screwed up data in the CONTENTS folder, but not this time.
Meanwhile I sat up emuMMC from scratch and reinstalled my games. Everything works fine again so never mind.

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
0100000000000013 title is HID, so you could be "Mission Control" or "sys-con"

but SciresM tell what error 2002-3502 is an error accessing MMC, so could be a corruption on your EmuMMC or sysNAND (Whatever you boot) https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/issues/1512#issuecomment-844828016

so your best option is to start again with a clean EmuNAND from a Know working SysNAND (or a backup)

first format your SD card on FAT32 with 32K clusters and run H2tesW on it, then start the process.

you could try to backup your savegames before.

pintcat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the advice and the link. They have some horrible assumptions for what might cause the issue hardware wise. Luckily, everything is working fine again so far. I did indeed recreate the emuMMC from the sysNAND (which was still working at the time) using hekate and was glad to find Atmosphere back working again. I'll get back to your suggestions if this ever happens again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...