Hacking Question Atmosphere "LayeredFS"

Nabil

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bet since it's headerless it will either ban you, or might be safe to use like the 3DS, thinking it's an eShop title.
I heard some people saying it could actually be more safer? I'm also surprised that no one has even risked going online despite the fact they don't even care getting banned on the second switch.

Reactions: Jayro

Rauliki

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
there is no reason to stay on lower firmware...maybe these things are supporting highest firmware for a reason? yes, you have a CHANCE at a coldboot before people on higher firmwares, but that's it....latest firmware can play all games, access eShop, play games online....UPDATE! Nintendo CANNOT patch RCM on current hardware....all you're doing is holding yourself back by not updating...what are you going to do when a game comes out that you REALLY want to play?
There is no game I can't wait. It's not like playing one game is a matter of life and death.

puppydg68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks to OP. Tool Worked Great on 4.01 (donor SMO cart, arms)
Question. Any way to load split romfs.bin? Since I'm on 4.01 I don't have the exfat driver and am stuck with fat32. Any way to load romfs.bin > 4GB in size?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to OP. Tool Worked Great on 4.01 (donor SMO cart, arms)
Question. Any way to load split romfs.bin? Since I'm on 4.01 I don't have the exfat driver and am stuck with fat32. Any way to load romfs.bin > 4GB in size?
There's a VERY lengthy tutorial on how to import the exFAT driver into older firmwares floating around this forum somewhere. Surely someone could lend a link to this poor lad?

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Reactions: Jayro

d4nielr

Trophies
XP
Country
so according to someone on discord the games sometimes dont work because there not the same SDK as the donor game? so if we changed the sdk could this work? hm.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope there is anyone can confirm that he is working on a lower frimware port..lower firmware need some love too
Don't think port for lower firmware would be working on. The aim should be EMUNAND for lower FW. And on EMUNAND with latest FW, LAYEREDFS is to be supported and maintained when never official FW released.

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It seems that in some cases, saves can "merge". I am playing Bayonetta 2 over Super Mario Odyssey: when I go from one game to another, I don't have any save issue. I made a backup with Checkpoint before starting play to Bayonetta, I had only 2 files: "Common.bin" and "File1.bin". Now, save backups have 4 files: "save0000.sav" and "savesystem.sav" appeared.
Can someone who own Bayonetta 2 confirm me that he have "save0000.sav" and "savesystem.sav" files when he do a save backup?

Last edited by OperationNT,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto