Hacking Question autoRCM booting switch by itself when it's powered off

TamarindoJuice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, the title describes my problem...
I'm using the autoRCM feature from SX, every night while my switch is at 100% battery i use to turn it off by long pressing power and
so power options "turn off".

I tested it yesterday, turned it off and so opened the TegraRCMGui, when i connect to it my switch took around 3 or 4 seconds to enter rcm, so, it was really off.
I booted it and powered off again the same way i did before, but this morning i pluged it to pc and RCM got connected immediately, not ever a second of delay,
my battery from 100% dropped during night while "powered off" to 54% :/

What it looks to me is that for some unknow reason it got autobooting to RCM during night and stays on the whole night in recovery mode.

I'm sure it's not into any power source, to avoid errors while testing, i even left it the whole night out of the dock.

Any thougts about?

I would like to keep using the RCM mode cause i don't have a proper jig, but this way it's getting annoying.
I'll apreciate any help, thanks.

Last edited by TamarindoJuice,

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
happens to me to. what I do is just select power off, press the power button and then release and hold it again for about 15 seconds and then I know it's off. Side note:you can understand your system is in rcm if it's warm to the touch.

TamarindoJuice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
happens to me to. what I do is just select power off, press the power button and then release and hold it again for about 15 seconds and then I know it's off. Side note:you can understand your system is in rcm if it's warm to the touch.

When you do it, your battery drain while "off" stops happening?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello. What's going on here?