Hacking b9s 1.2 and luma 8.1.1 cruch error

Inuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi,
I am playing miitopia (jp version in eur o3ds) and i am in the stage that i need to collect 4 crystals to enter Sky scraper. I was able to talk to 2 guys in Travelers hub and do their quests which awarded me 2 crystals, but when i am trying to talk with the other 2 i get the infamous error '' An exception occured in arm11 and 3ds reboots.
I made a little search for this and i found that after Luma 8.0 which had Rosalina integrated a lot of people had similar crashes. Eventually from what i have read most of the problems fixed with 8.1 version of luma. But still even if i am in 8.1.1 the problem exists and i can not progress the game, which i already played for more than 30 hours. I even read somewhere that i could try a modified version of Luma in 7.0 that i wouldn't have to downgrade bs9 1.2, but it didn't work for me.
So i would like to ask if someone else have experienced the same problem and if there is a fix for that.
Thanks in advance

Ps: Crash error not cruch :P ( it seems i can not edit the title)

Last edited by Inuk,

Inuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Problem solved and it was totally unrelated. All i had to do was to update to 1.1 and the problem fixed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1