Hacking Backing up Games with supercard

jakeyjake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have supercards dsonei, dstwo, and rumble lite. Can I back up official DS games, and saves from said games, onto the rumble lite, and with either slot 1 ard back up official gba games and saves?

The main thing I want is the saves, because I love some saves, and I want the convenience of having all my games in one spot, but if this isn't possible, that'd be okay. *lugs around huge case of games*

jakeyjake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a guide on how to use that program? I am not a computer wiz. Whenever I try using it, it says waiting connection. =/

The main thing that I want is to back up my save from the game. I don't need the game itself. Is there an easy to use way to do this?

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
i remember i used one called the DS Backup tool... and used my slot-2 card to save it in its memory card... i'm not sure where i got it but i think it might be this one http://filetrip.net/f5820-NDS-Backup-Tool-Slot2-0-4.html ... or you could use the one they gave you which uses FTP and doesn't need a slot-2 card... but that requires you to be near a computer...

jakeyjake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dajavax said:
i remember i used one called the DS Backup tool... and used my slot-2 card to save it in its memory card... i'm not sure where i got it but i think it might be this one http://filetrip.net/f5820-NDS-Backup-Tool-Slot2-0-4.html ... or you could use the one they gave you which uses FTP and doesn't need a slot-2 card... but that requires you to be near a computer...

I have slot 2 rumble lite, and I have no clue how to set it up. But! I did set up my thing using that ftp thing, and my current problem is that it's not changing the default ip address and username to my ip address and user name and port. So it is trying to send it to a random ip address. =/

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think the actual tool (the download linked in the first one) is not a client, but a server. So I think you would need a clientsoftware with wich you connect to the IP of your NDS to download the Game and Save from there.

I´m not realy shure though, so I´m gonne try it myself and can tell you then for shure.

EDIT:
Just tried and confirmed it.
You need a FTPClient like Filezilla or something alike and use this to connect to the IP Adress you set for the NDS in the WiFI-Settings of any given game with WiFi functionality.
From there, you just download the Game or Save like from any other FTPServer on the internet.

jakeyjake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could never figure it out even with an extensive guide. I'm just too computerdumb to do it.
frown.gif
Thanks for all the help though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...