XP
Country
United States
zerof said:
falcomainer said:
zerof said:
Distrance said:
falcomainer said:
Need for speed undercover does not work, gives me a blue screen saying Error#002, anyone any idea, someone said he had it working?

Edit: Also is error 324 a burning issue, if so should i just reburn?

I get that on every single disc I burn, with 2x speed, disc DVD+R. I don't know what the hell is wrong.. I just installed Twilight Hack and everything went fine.

And what is this '' 1:1 '' everyone keeps talking about ?

Use DVD-R.

1:1 means an exact copy.
ok zerof i used DVD+R for need for speed as + always works for me, now trying VertabimDVD-R, will edit this asai find out too see if it works

Edit: still no difference, i am on PAL wii 3.2 starfall installed, used vertabimdvd-r with image burn, need for speed undercover doesent work, put it on the non-compatiability list so people dont waste their discs

Well, my reply was to Distrance who said none of his backups would work. Sorry falcomainer NFSU is known not to work without a modchip for now.

Don't throw the disc out though.
wink.gif
ahh ok thanks for letting me know

sampson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know if it has been noted but some games have issues with multiplayer. i was trying to do multiplayer skate it or even hook up the balance board and i could only have 1 controller synced with the wii at once. this was 1:1 copy pal on ntsc wii using force ntsc vidtv patch & every hook available

gartlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Harvest Moon - Tree of Tranqulity NTSC initially appears to work but will lock when selecting the map screen on a PAL 3.2E Wii (and I guess probably on an NTSC Wii as well but I can't test).

To run on a PAL machine you must force PAL50 (various NTSC->PAL patchers achieved nothing for gamma), strangely forcing PAL60 locks on boot screen. But patching the iso with Waninkoko's IOSPatcher to IOS249 fixes the map screen making the game fully playable!!
smile.gif

However there are graphic anolmalies on the bottom of the screen all through the game that are a minor annoyance, a result of the not quite right NTSC to PAL conversion.

Anyone who knows how to fix the NTSC-PAL conversion so PAL60 can be used/forced would be my hero!

So if someone can confirm the un-modified 1:1 image also locks when selecting the map screen on an NTSC Wii then this is a true incompatibility but there is a fix, Waninkoko's IOSPatcher!

smurphyzeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried a multi-game disc of Gamecube games (Player's Choice L2 Zelda pack), but it didn't loadm just froze on the green screen and restarted the Wii. I've heard other people report it working with modchips (Wiikey 1.9).

Though I think it has something to do with GCOS, whatever that is.

wertys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
sampson said:
i don't know if it has been noted but some games have issues with multiplayer. i was trying to do multiplayer skate it or even hook up the balance board and i could only have 1 controller synced with the wii at once. this was 1:1 copy pal on ntsc wii using force ntsc vidtv patch & every hook available
you can only use one controller in skate it. (no splitscreen multiplayer)

sampson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wertys said:
sampson said:
you can only use one controller in skate it. (no splitscreen multiplayer)

i couldn't even get the balance board to sync with the wii though

grimpuffer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone get MOH2 to work with online play???
i patched the iso to get it working but for some reason i can get to the lobby but when i try to join a room i get disconnected.
Anyone know why?

pven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use the gamma-version.
smile.gif

First I thought Ferrari Challenge was not working since I got a black screen. After hitting the A suddenly a 'Licensed by Nintendo'-screen popped up and the game is working.
laugh.gif

falcomainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used 3 discs on prince of persia rival swords, 2 vertabim DVD- and 1 DVD+, burned at 2.4x with one, 3x with one and 4x with other, its loads in gamma channel and sometimes gets to the menu, but sometime during loaidng to the menu it will give an error. also forgot to mension tried again on a different DVD Writer and it did the same, mabye its got to be burned at a specific speed, anyway im not wasting anymore discs on this.

MrSideshow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darknesss said:
Castlevania Judgement won't respond to Wiimotes if you have gamecube controllers plugged in.

I don't have a gamecube controller plugged in and I'm having the same issue (on patched and unpatched copies of the game). Anyone figured this out yet?

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
falcomainer said:
i used 3 discs on prince of persia rival swords, 2 vertabim DVD- and 1 DVD+, burned at 2.4x with one, 3x with one and 4x with other, its loads in gamma channel and sometimes gets to the menu, but sometime during loaidng to the menu it will give an error. also forgot to mension tried again on a different DVD Writer and it did the same, mabye its got to be burned at a specific speed, anyway im not wasting anymore discs on this.

May be the problem with your DVD-writer.

neal73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TV Show King Party (PAL) on a PAL wii 1:1 copy - wiigater 3.g

Works fine until the "spin the wheel" section, then freezes with a white screen and high pitched whine!

dejaskater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrSideshow said:
Darknesss said:
Castlevania Judgement won't respond to Wiimotes if you have gamecube controllers plugged in.

I don't have a gamecube controller plugged in and I'm having the same issue (on patched and unpatched copies of the game). Anyone figured this out yet?

works perfect for me, its probally your burning

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Luxor 3 NTSC on PAL Wii gives a weird blue/green/pink glitch which cascades down the screen and freezes unless i force it to NTSC.

I am running Neorames force PAL 60 modded loader channel. If i dont force ntcs it locks up after that cascade of colour, if i force NTSC it cascades then plays in black and white regardless... weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk