Status
Not open for further replies.

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
@ dude above me I think its a gc disc not wii is'nt it?

Dont forget to try both Patched and unpatched
wink.gif
BOTH THESE GAMES WORK but have to be patched
wink.gif

007 QUANTUM SOLACE NTSC WORKS (patched with bc-gui)

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World NTSC (patched with bc-gui)

BTW i burned 1:1 of BOTH of these in NTSC while they LOADED they also had a disk error....yet...when patched the disc error went away
wink.gif
the "cannot read disc please eject game and power down" message will appear on NTSC copies UNLESS THEY ARE PATCHED! (decrypted)

1:1 James Bond worked fine for me. I think you're doing something wrong. No game should required you to patch it anymore.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
DUDE ITS GREEN yeah and I do have a 1:1 but IT DOES NOT WORK trust me i burn both a 1:1 and patched of each backup for archives sake...chances are the ISO you obtained was from the net...mine was made from a DUMP and merger of 5 parts into 1 iso with a CMD invoke...so yeah...im SURE its a 1:1 ...lol

ANYWAYS! different people will have different results with different setups...I use Waninkoko's CIOS ..( not the light) if anyone wonders..I have a NTSC wii on 3.3u using the Auto Boot channel of gamma.

fact is my ntsc iso would NOT work unless patched...if yours does good for you...but dont act like i am "lying" when you havent a clue weather or not my 1:1 works...it doesnt ok? so maybe someone else who comes here will experience this same thing and find PATCHING IT REMOVED THE DISC ERROR....

as it did with so many games so far! that OK with you?

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, relax! I never claimed you were lying. All I was saying was that your have is a strange case because patching was only required for v0.1 of the loader. If anything patching games for v0.3 should cause some games not to work, not make them work. If it helped you then great, I was just puzzled by it.

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. Does Sega Superstars Tennis work with gamma? In the wiki it's listed as working but it says there is a disc error. Which one?

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
vettacossx said:
DUDE ITS GREEN yeah and I do have a 1:1 but IT DOES NOT WORK trust me
But it does for everyone else - that says yours is a bad burn and nothing more. Reburn it (and redump it if need be).

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Animal Crossing Wii: Works perfectly. 1:1 0.3g NTSC-U
Mario Kart Wii: Works perfectly. Multiplayer is a little laggy. 1:1 0.3g PAL
Super Mario Galaxy: Works perfectly. 1:1 0.3g NTSC-U
De Blob: Works perfectly. 1:1 0.3g PAL

Wii Backup Disk 1.31: Hangs on black screen. Works on SoftChip. 1:1 0.3g
Simcity Creator: Hangs on green screen. 1:1 0.3g NTSC-U

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call of Duty: World at War NTSC 1:1

Works perfectly for me until you have to raid the airfield on the second island. After that, parts of the terrain are missing and bugged, and the game freezes for maybe around 10 second intervals while doing important stuff on the airfield like blowing up the 3 tanks (e.g. Shoot a tank -> It blows up -> Freeze -> 10 sec -> Unfreeze -> Repeat).

Online play, though, is surprisingly flawless.

doogez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disney Think Fast 1:1 read error (324) with 0.3 gamma wii 3.2u

Probably a bad burn
Disney Think Fast decrypted works with gamma.

I used a wifi downloader.
I am using waninkoko cIOS v7

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LegendaryXM90 said:
Call of Duty: World at War NTSC 1:1

Works perfectly for me until you have to raid the airfield on the second island. After that, parts of the terrain are missing and bugged, and the game freezes for maybe around 10 second intervals while doing important stuff on the airfield like blowing up the 3 tanks (e.g. Shoot a tank -> It blows up -> Freeze -> 10 sec -> Unfreeze -> Repeat).

Online play, though, is surprisingly flawless.
That's weird, I've beaten the entire campaign and haven't run into those problems... it's probably just a bad burn.

justonia19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing Call of Duty 5 and loading it up with Gecko OS, the solo campaign mode works flawlessly, but when I go online, the game is very jumpy and lagging very bad.... I can play online but as soon as I try to shoot someone, the person will already be gone without me seeing them run away, has anyone experienced this?

Is there a way to make the backups or the backup loader run smoother???

justonia19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using Wii 3.3U NTSC
would this be a problem withe backup loader 0.3 or 0.3 gamma?
do you think using one of those would make the game run better, instead of Gecko OS?

Jodi

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm still getting the disc error with call of duty world at war pal 1:1 while using back up loader gamma

edit: something went wrong with the cios install, I reinstalled It and now cod works

pyroball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Riders Zero gravity loads, but has a disc error after initial loading screen. I didnt use load retry fix yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi: