Not open for further replies.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im active on a few sites that work on scamming these types of sites, weather legit or by any means necessary
and no one on any of the sites has gotten a 2nd confirmation yet

I find it very odd you were the only one that got one

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Is that lockers thing that site where you do hundreds of offers and never get the points for it? Waste of time in my view, The only one I see useful is Goozex for all my game trading, other than that the rest are sh!te. I don't even want to bother with them.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Chaz. said:
Is that lockers thing that site where you do hundreds of offers and never get the points for it? Waste of time in my view, The only one I see useful is Goozex for all my game trading, other than that the rest are sh!te. I don't even want to bother with them.

No on fuzzy kittens u sign in, get two points, then answer one question and get between 2 and 10.
thats all u have to do, then there is a variety of prizes. im gettin myself some Skullcandy headphones. ( Omg i took me a moth to get like 150 points yay )

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1 good thing came from the hack all your bs sigs are now gone!!!!!
rofl2.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alot of people didnt get that but instead they got an email how they found the people cheating and reset their account ptz set to 0 and canceled their ordered prizes

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol if you guys head over to Locker's facebook, read the comments of the newest post, its halarious that so many people got owned

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fuzzy kittens comes out as fuzzy kittens now?

Well, I suppose fewer people will make stupid threads about it now
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Nope, filter still works for me.

` regret .

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Chaz. said:

Correction, no offers and you always get points. There are QUESTIONS though, questions like Favourite iPhone App, or favourite winter trend. And you always, always get credited.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird lockez says the site is offline... so why bother if people are going bitch about!!m (man i'm really in a bad mood i'm swearing like freaking popeye!!) well blow my ass down!! LOL!!

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously guys. Do you really have nothing better to do in your lives then whine about what someone puts in their signatures(which there aren't any right now) and what someone else does in their spare time? Seriously; get a grip and let people do what they want.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
shinkukage09 said:
Seriously guys. Do you really have nothing better to do in your lives then whine about what someone puts in their signatures
Signatures are fine, but all the topics and threads and "click my link," "invitez pls ktnx" and such were really starting to irritate.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Closed it as I felt it wasn't going anywhere, just the same posts over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol