Battery Drained, Won't Boot Up, tried reset/payload, NOT WORKING!

Ashmine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have a new OLED with HWFLY Chip.
I have been playing games just fine but the battery went dead after not touching the console for a week.

I tried to leave it to charge with the dock overnight, there was no battery indicator that it was charging.
The next day i tried to boot it up, pressing vol+ button, power button, reset power button (20 secs or so..) NOTHING!
Through the fan vent, i can see lights and then it went off. NOTHING is happening!

I tried to do Tegra to inject payload with the Hekate i download, can't even go through and Tegra will just end up not responding. I am not even sure which payload am i supposed to use?
I took out the SD card and I can access via my PC just fine, so it means that my SD card is not corrupted?

I can't boot into OFW, nor CFW, there's no battery indicator to show me the percentage of battery so i don't know if it's charging or not, but i have left it overnight already.

What should I do at this point?

--------------------

UPDATE: THE SWITCH CAME ALIVE! it booted into OFW. not CFW. I just long pressed the 20 seconds thing again, have been doing that forever. and this time it randomly booted up!

Now i am very scared to restart or anything to boot into CFW, what should i do? What if I can't boot it up anymore?

Last edited by Ashmine,

Ashmine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Update: I tried from OFW and hope that it launches into atmosphere or RCM which is what usually happens. Now it’s back to blank screen again and can’t boot again.

What is going on? When I was in OFW it shows that I have 70 percent battery already.

Do I need to reinstall/rehack my switch or the HWFLY is entirely damaged?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I went to the drive thru lady hands me me receipt go up to the 2nd window same lady hands me my...