Hacking bcml can't find game file

red_warrior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am trying to convert a .bnp mod file to something that atmosphere will read I was told to use bcml i have been trying to get it to work but I cant find the botw game file. I used nxdumptool to get the game file on the sd card in .nsp file then I was told to use yuzu to do something with the file then put it into bcml but yuzu cant read the game file can someone help me

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to extract your title.keys from your switch, and then rename them as keys.txt. put your keys.txt in same folder as the unpacker. this should unpack BOTW into something BCML should read.

The unpacker is not mine, so don't give me credit for it...

Attachments

• Unpacker.zip
    223.6 KB · Views: 126

red_warrior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to extract your title.keys from your switch, and then rename them as keys.txt. put your keys.txt in same folder as the unpacker. this should unpack BOTW into something BCML should read.

The unpacker is not mine, so don't give me credit for it.
i have renamed it and put it into the unpacker file. what should I do now, do I need to do something with the game files on the sd card or...

red_warrior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You drag and drop your BOTW nsp onto 'Unpack.cmd' and let it do it's work. It may take awhile depending on the power of your computer.
the game files are split into 4 diffrent files should i drag the folder with all of them init or just one at a time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Shubshub
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one