Beat Final Fantasy II on SNES at last!

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've made it my life's ambition so far to get every single FF game in cart format, so far i have FF1 and FF2 on SNES and FFIII is coming in the mail in a few days.

I just finished FF2 for the first time on the real SNES, and it was great fun, one thing that is odd though, is that Zeromus was sooooo easy and i was only level 55 for Cecil, Rosa and Kain, yet on the GBA remake I was of a much higher level (I think) and i couldn't beat Zeromus he just repeatedly used Big Bang.

On the SNES version he uses it far more sparingly, is the SNES FF2 the easy-type or is the GBA version just a weird port?

huh.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
FF 1 & 2 only exists for Nintendo Entertainment System(NES), GBA and PS1.

Plus Cecil is from Final Fantasy 4, oh yeah... and the SNES version of Final Fantasy 4 (USA) is easier then the Original Japanese one (GBA is identical to the Japanese Dificulty)

wink.gif

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've made it my life's ambition so far to get every single FF game in cart format, so far i have FF1 and FF2 on SNES and FFIII is coming in the mail in a few days.

I just finished FF2 for the first time on the real SNES, and it was great fun, one thing that is odd though, is that Zeromus was sooooo easy and i was only level 55 for Cecil, Rosa and Kain, yet on the GBA remake I was of a much higher level (I think) and i couldn't beat Zeromus he just repeatedly used Big Bang.

On the SNES version he uses it far more sparingly, is the SNES FF2 the easy-type or is the GBA version just a weird port?

huh.gif

the SNES version was the easy-type. I don't know if FFIV for the GBA was a port of the hard type or not. on GBA could you use the dark wave attack at the very beginning? If so it was the "hard type".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1