• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Belgian Glenn Valentin climbed the Tourmalet pass on a jumping ball (space hopper).

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,510
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
upload_2020-6-22_18-42-1.jpeg

Belgian physiotherapist Glenn Valentin climbed the Col du Tourmalet in a jumping ball.
The 18 kilometers were covered in just over 11 hours.
The challenge was taken up yesterday, with total success.
“It’s the first time I do it and it’s very hard but I think I can do it”, he explained to South West before departure.
“My pace is about one and a half kilometers per hour. It pulls in the legs and buttocks, I also have a little sore wrist and it takes mental energy”, he specifies then.
It will finally take almost 11 hours to climb this pass.
:arrow:Source:

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Heh...I watched the (Belgian) news yesterday. Nearly half an hour of how people must maintain social distancing and/or refused to do it. This piece wasn't even an item (and I have no idea who Glenn Valentin is).

So...nice piece of trivia, I'll give you that. But it's not exactly relevant. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: