Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
article-1348559904320-1531D4C9000005DC-757330_636x391.jpg
Following there recent Kickstarter to help produce a new Broken Sword game for various formats, Revolution annouced that if a goal of 1 million dollars was made they would also make a sequel to there cult followed Beneath A Steel Sky. Despite only raising $820,000 Revolution have decided to go ahead and make it. Charles Cecil said "We're delighted by the recent level of interest in a sequel to Beneath a Steel Sky and are currently discussing design ideas for this project which we plan to go into development following the release of Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse." Formats confirmed for release are PC, OSX, Linux, iOS, and Android, no release date has been set.
source

power to the devs! considering they never made the goal I'm chuffed to see they decided to go ahead and make it, the first one is a great little game which can be played for free just for signing up to gog.com

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, if they price the game right, this could be a real steel.

It's a shame that the game didn't manage to reach its goal, but it's encouraging to see them go ahead with development anyway. Maybe they could hold some fundraisers to work their way up to $1 million dollars; it's not so far out of reach.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait they made a new Broken Sword? Great :D

It is in the making ;) after they made there goal on the kickstarter for Broken Sword they made an annoucement if they made a million they would make this too. Seeing how the last few Broken Sword games have turned out due to THQ's role as publisher, I hope them publishing the game themselves allows great things

Reactions: 1 person

dmace81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god this is so awesome. I just first played this game about a year ago and wanted more! I sure hope its just as great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut