Hardware Benzin Missing?

TheN00b21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I create a lot of wads (Wii channels) and I use a tool on pc called "benzin". This is used to create and edit brlyt files by converting them to xml for those of you who don't know. However, my copy benzin broke or stopped working so I decided to redownload. Little did I know, every website I go on now to download benzin, shows up as invalid domain (Google error: There may be a typo in *website for benzin*, check and try again. If anyone has a copy to share, I would greatly appreciate it. I really would like stopping using base channels.^_^

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.:)

So I create a lot of wads (Wii channels) and I use a tool on pc called "benzin". This is used to create and edit brlyt files by converting them to xml for those of you who don't know. However, my copy benzin broke or stopped working so I decided to redownload. Little did I know, every website I go on now to download benzin, shows up as invalid domain (Google error: There may be a typo in *website for benzin*, check and try again. If anyone has a copy to share, I would greatly appreciate it. I really would like stopping using base channels.^_^

"Mario Repository" has a Copy.
(Please use DuckDuck Go Search - Google has deleted the Search Term/Entry for the Site...)

Good Luck
Thank you.:)

TheN00b21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

(Please use DuckDuck Go Search - Google has deleted the Search Term/Entry for the Site...)

Good Luck
Thank you so much! Looks like google has blocked off a lot of stuff similar to benzin. I now have a fresh copy working and ready.:)

Reactions: Alexander1970

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm actually a bit surprised that Google could find the time to block those searches with all the political manipulation it's doing.

(And yet it still HOSTS those repositories...)

In any event, you should sign up for Mariocube's hidden repositories while you're there. They're a treasure trove.

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador

Good Luck
eeem Alex, its name is MarioCube Repository, not Mario Repsitory

But anyways thanks for your great help :)

Reactions: eyeliner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow