Bermuda Triangle

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is an urban legend focused on a loosely defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraftand ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. The idea of the area as uniquely prone to disappearances arose in the mid-20th century, but most reputable sources dismiss the idea that there is any mystery.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is an urban legend focused on a loosely defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraftand ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. The idea of the area as uniquely prone to disappearances arose in the mid-20th century, but most reputable sources dismiss the idea that there is any mystery.
I personally think many of the Jazz Jackrabbit reboot/ remake/prequel/sequel games were lost in the Bermuda Triangle.. The devil has them, which says quite alot about the quality of these games.. :mellow:

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

So I'm just only wondering could it the same sounding place where for instance nowadays ships and planes had disappeared?
Or would it rather just only hidden attraction in thme amusement park at Disneyland USA...etc.
https://www.micechat.com/319186-the-mystery-of-walt-disney-worlds-bermuda-triangle/

In for instance YouTube video I heard that Bermuda Triangle location might in the future (maybe distant or maybe not) due to so-called electromagnetism.
I think that this book chapter might subliminally trying to mention it.
xMDqDTf.png

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
0Q67mFQ.png

It looks all I know that at least Nikola Tesla and Adolf Hitler both faked their own death. So in that case it still might not be certainly clear when actually both of them had died.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many times did most of his threads get shoved in the EOF for the same thing? I bet its over 10 or so times.
It's maybe because of time travel/ alternate timelines etc like maybe for instance someone is doing the same thing over and over and hoping the end result would/could change etc. :mellow:

Reactions: SylverReZ

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's maybe because of time travel/ alternate timelines etc like maybe for instance someone is doing the same thing over and over and hoping the end result would/could change etc. :mellow:
Is it quoting reinterpreting words of Albert Einstein?
PgwjKFT.png

p2Ck6JK.png

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Speaking of what if I might be temporarily or permanently be banned in this very forum right here. I hope that at least digital traces of history in nutshell(Montauk Project Revival Era)will still remain here. Besides I hope that both moderators and administrators might consider such optional suggestion to merge my own multiple threads into single ones…etc.
How many times did most of his threads get shoved in the EOF for the same thing? I bet its over 10 or so times.
Are those words that was told by Albert Einstein? Being quoted reinterpreted,right?
awHyE3C.png

oI1lHcW.png

Someday sooner or later I will consider visiting for instance both Plum Island and Long Island as symbolical literal of my own fascination with mysterious places especially in USA…etc.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe moderators or administrators should consider to merge(merging)some of my own threads or maybe even all of them.
Should we Go there?
Sure thing(unsarcastically speaking).
Where?
For instance to both Plum Island and Long Island,right? Anyway I heard that speaking of what if scenario someone gets lost in Plum Island somebody might be shot(killed to death)somehow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...